• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bushnell Excursion FLP 15-45x60 FFP mildot spotter

MilDot: I meant different, as in appearance. Lol. I prefer all my glass to have mil reticles, such as the Mil Gap in my USO. I've never been a fan of Mildot reticles, even though we had them in the USMC on the Unertles. But, SPEAK "speaks" the truth, and if you understand one measurement, you can understand the other, as they are both (MOA/ Miliradians) angular measurements...a subject for another thread though.

SPEAK: I'll check the FS section. Thank you, sir.

MilDot: I meant different, as in appearance. Lol. I prefer all my glass to have mil reticles, such as the Mil Gap in my USO. I've never been a fan of Mildot reticles, even though we had them in the USMC on the Unertles. But, SPEAK "speaks" the truth, and if you understand one measurement, you can understand the other, as they are both (MOA/ Miliradians) angular measurements...a subject for another thread though.

I like the TMR, But Im happy with either and at lease with the Dots If I ever get Bored I can grab a pen and do Dot to Dot with them, and they say men cant multi task,

John

Funny that I like Ranging Reticals/Reticles (or how ever you Bloody spell it) in all my optics and if the Laser goes down then I can still keep Cookin.

Blessin's John

I am also in the market for one of these. I had one a few years back, and had to sell it when money got tight. Might as well put an ad in the WTB section.

Haha the "in-stock" quantity of "3" will sell like hotcakes, and should net us about $6-7/ ea. Lol

Yo its nearly mid day here, WAKE UP,

I was just wondering if you got your scope yet, Killswitch sent mine and its a peach ( Killswitch your Blood is worth Bottleing ) GREAT BIG THANK YOU SIR )

Blessins John

Damn! Are they gone again already?! I keep missing them. I've been trying to track one these down for the last year, and I always miss it. Seems like they've stopped popping up for sale here on the board lately...

I had one in Afghanistan that got stolen from our container when it shipped back thru Pakistan... I would love to replace it.

Effffff...