• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell Forge Scope Review

Brux

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2013
GA
Bought the 4x27x50 Deploy MOA SFP about 2 weeks ago and put it on a custom 308. So far I am impressed with the scope. Zeroed it in and the reticle went where it was suppose to go. Glass and reticle are very clear. Clicks on turrets are very crisp. I have shot it 5 times from 100 to 500 dialing my dope and it went back to zero every time. The scope feels like it is of good quality and durable. The zero stop feature looks to be well made. I am typically a nightforce guy and I am not trying to compare this scope to a nightforce,but I can't seem to find anything to complain about on this scope. Hope this helps anybody that has been looking at getting one. And no I am not affiliated with Bushnell in anyway.

Reactions: Loganhoffer
Brux, we would love to see a tall target test on a bushnell Forge. Want to run one for the community and post the results?

IMG_1237.jpg

IMG_1238.jpg

IMG_1241.jpg

This is all I got for you now.
First target 100YD zero
Second target or group is 300 YD group
Third target or group is back to zero
Hope this helps

I looked at the 3-18 forge, and it was made in China, but that may not mean as much as it did 15yrs ago.

Is the Bushnell Forge hunting rifle scope able to withstand deer and pig hunting on a browning safari 3006 thanks

There's really no need to post the same question 4 times in response to a thread over a year and a half old.

In answer to your question - yes, it will hold up just fine.
Sorry for posting same question so many times my fone was messing up I wasn’t sure if it was actually going through sorry for ur troubles

There's really no need to post the same question 4 times in response to a thread over a year and a half old.

Thanks I posted so often because my iphone11 was acting up didn’t know for sure it was going through but thanks anyway

I looked at the 3-18 forge, and it was made in China, but that may not mean as much as it did 15yrs ago.
I got 2.5-15-50 forge thought the same thing because I had a 3-9-50 legend it was supposed to have been very good it spent more time mounted on my rifle sitting in my gun safe than it did in the field it went south in only two years this forge looks fantastic on my browning semi auto 3006 I hope it does as good as bushnell says it should because it looks very good

I

m wanting to get any info I can get on this rifle scope and BUSHNELL May be only feeding me beans and I’m tired of eating beans I’ve had supposedly good scopes by bushnell with ther Bullet proof warranty that has went bad the forge is the best they have but I’ve had nitro go bad legend ultra hd go bad Simmons 44 mag and the best Simmons aetec all gone bad way before they should have please respect my only asking for more information from ppl like u and me or I’ll carry 2 guns to the stand nikons don’t fail

I'm not buying anything from red China .
I’ve got a bushnell forge2.5-15-50 kinda worries about it wen I seen it was made in China but after lots of research I found a lot of descent reviews on it I shot it today on my browning safari with 180gr federal cartridges I was putting hole in hole at 200yds very good for deer hunting I’m satisfied and it looks great on my rifle

I too have been looking at this scope, thanks for the review!
I’ve also got 2.5-15-50 forge kinda scared of it at first but after a set back then getting it zeroed for deer hunting this season hope to have plenty of venison in the freezer u gave a nice review thanks