• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell H2DMR Question.

apopkared

Private
Minuteman
Mar 17, 2012
Apopka ,FL
I've been looking at all the great reviews on this site on the Bushnell H2DMR . The question I have is the scope good for a 1,000 yards? I don't have the best eyes in the world and I have not found any place around where I live ( Apopka FL.) to look at the scope. I 'm going by what everyone on the site is saying. You all have'nt let me down yet with all the great info. Thanks

Been a NF guy for my shooting times, still am. But I got one a lil while back and have to say I'm impressed. Done everything it is supposed to so far. Been at 1000 yds last few days with no problems. Good luck.

The scope you are talking about is a DMR.
The models that come with Horus reticles are HDMRs.
One of the reticles the DMR is offered with is a G2DMR.

Now that we're talking about the same scope, it is the scope that put Bushnell on the map for serious tactical shooters.

I got mine from Scott at Liberty Optics.
Year end 2012 he got some great pricing and passed it on; I saw used scopes selling for more than I paid for mine new.

With 2013 pricing it has gotten a bit more expensive but he still probably has your best deal.
For the money it is an impressive scope.

Joe

What do you mean is the scope 'good for' 1000 yards? What does 'good' mean to you?

What do you mean is the scope 'good for' 1000 yards? What does 'good' mean to you?

I think he probably means overall(clarity, poi retention, accurate clicks, etc). I own one and have shot it past 1000yds and love it.