• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spotters Bushnell Match Pro 15x56 binos with reticle.

I loose clarity every time I look at the edges of any bino and scope, lol. I don't care so long as the rest looks sharp!

Yeah I feel the same way and it was really at the edge too. Just looking through them you don’t see it at all.

Reactions: FredHammer
I have a pair out for delivery today and used the RRS cinch for my other binos but not sure it will work as well with the 52 ounce Match Pro binos. How are you all mounting them or are you resting them on a bag?

Reactions: ChadJamesR
I have a pair out for delivery today and used the RRS cinch for my other binos but not sure it will work as well with the 52 ounce Match Pro binos. How are you all mounting them or are you resting them on a bag?
I also tried the rrs cinch mount and didn't think it was a good fit. Went with the tall outdoorsman bino mount with gray ops 4way arca adapter. Not the cheapest route but it is awesome.

Reactions: ballisticdaddy
What attachment is it you use?

No idea. Some cheap one I had laying around and popped on.

B0147431-825A-44C6-B01B-58A4944C4FB3.jpeg

I bought the Bushnell quick release mount and just attached it to a decent camera tripod I bought of facebook marketplace. It worked pretty good but with a little bit of wind (10-12 mph) they did move around some but that might have just been the tripod, it’s very lightweight. It didn’t really affect the ability to spot but winds were relatively light also.

I visited the Wiebad factory last Thursday and bought their bino bag but haven’t tried it yet.

Last edited:
I mounted them with the RRS cinch and they seem to be just fine, honestly impressed with the quality and reticle detail once I got them adjusted correctly but damn they're a large set of binos!
IMG_3393.jpg

Flip my Gray Ops plate over and use a double Arca to attach it to the tripod, then lay the binos on the bag
88B3A35F-5C1C-45AF-B9FD-DBD31486712B.jpeg

This is a longshot I know, but I have a pair of the now discontinued Forge 15x56 binoculars. Can parts from the Match Pro be moved over to the Forge, to put a reticle in the Forge?

Been following this thread. For those that have used them for a while, what say you? Worth getting? I need/want a pair of binos in the 15x range for spotting and I’d like it to have a mil reticle.

I am happy with mine after 3 matches with them. You will definitely spend a lot more money to improve on the glass quality.

Good to know, thanks. Do you have them clipped into a tripod, if so what are you using? TIA

Good to know, thanks. Do you have them clipped into a tripod, if so what are you using? TIA
I put mine on tripod. I tried the bushnell tripod adapter which is fine but instead went with the

Really Right Stuff Cinch-LR Polymer Molded​

these don't fit perfect since these are large binoculars but it fits well enough and better than having the long Bushnell tripod adapter sticking out as you can keep this on and use them like normal and fit them in case etc.

I have used mine now in about 6 matches mostly rimfire but have used twice at Centerfire events and I like them.
Only a couple guys have looked thru mine but last weekend the friend that jumped behind them to spot commented how good they were.
There is always several pairs of SLC’s to compare them too and if I get the opportunity I jump behind them and honestly not much difference except at edges the Bushnell aren’t as razor clear.
Also will add I had the 15x SLC’s but they won’t work for my narrow eyes.
I actually use the reticle way more than I thought I would.

Wow! I JUST placed an order last night! (Match Pro ED 15x56 Binoculars and Quick Release Binocular Tripod Adapter) Any way I can get that discount to apply to my order?
LOL, I waited 7 months for them to be released and purchased immediately for full pop....just my luck!

Screenshot_20231021_162643_Gallery.jpg

100 yards phone camera doesn't do it justice at all. What little I've looked through them I am happy. My only complaint is the bottom 3rd of the reticle does not clear up very well. Can barely make out the numbers. You kinda sorta can see that in the photo. Further down you go more blurry it gets.

I am looking for a pair of these anybody know of any cyber Monday deals? Been wishing for a pair with a reticle and I have two other pairs of 15x and 18x binos to spot with I know I want a reticle In them so I’m going to sell those for these.