• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bushnell warranty problem

Let’s be real, most of the douche bags that buy high end equipment baby it like it’s a dozen eggs, they wrap two rolls of ankle wrap around it so it never touches dirt or get banged around. There’s only a few that will test them, just a few.
I see it every day, and it’s because they spent their kids tax credit and Biden’s stimmy money to buy it, you can usually find the douche bags, because their wife or mom found out and they end up selling the pristine ZCO in the classified for a loss.
Every day all day.
So, you wouldnt buy a Zero Compromise rifle scope because it doesn't come with accidental damage warranty or not?

The irony is people buying or selling here has nothing to do with douchebags.

So, you wouldnt buy a Zero Compromise rifle scope because it doesn't come with accidental damage warranty or not?

The irony is people buying or selling here has nothing to do with douchebags.
You said it’s not needed for high end optics. Who do you know that would test that theory?
You going to slam your 4K optic off a barricade on purpose? Doubt it, let me see it, I’ll do it.

You said it’s not needed for high end optics. Who do you know that would test that theory?
You going to slam your 4K optic off a barricade on purpose? Doubt it, let me see it, I’ll do it.
Why would I need to "test" anything? lol. It's riflescope not a fucking hammer.

To most who buy them, it’s a dozen eggs.
I know a couple people that have 3 or more of ZCO and they seem to be perfectly content with them.

Me personally, I dont have a need to use my Bushnell XRS riflescope to slam anything. Most of us normal buyers just use it to ... aim their rifle.

Great, that’s all I need to hear. My worry is when companies view that as outside of warranty.
I think it technically is outside their warranty. But, if you present it honestly and are nice about it, I think they more likely to help you out. At least on the expensive stuff. It also may not have hurt that I mentioned it happened at a PRS match. It's in a company's best interest to keep the PRS crowd happy for a lot of reasons.

Reactions: S3th
I would think not, after 26 years in the manufacturing business.

And warranties have limitations, not just of time but also of damages. How long ago did this happen and how old was the scope when you broke it?

Right from their ironclad warranty

Dropping something is not "intentional" damage.

Bushnell will repair it at cost if it falls outside of warranty. I have had a few oops moments and even bought a damaged optic for like $500 off. Sent it to Bushnell along with $93 and got it back like new. Just be honest about what happened and they will probably just eat it.

Reactions: Entropicitis