• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Bushnell XRS3 6-36x56 Elite Tactical G4P Mil Reticle

rpg777

Left Windage
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 19, 2022
Tucson, AZ USA
Selling a like-new Bushnell XRS3 6-36; perfect glass, no marks or dings on the scope itself, save for some marring on the elev turret cap screw (see pics). This thing is awesome, super bright all the way to 36x(!), the locking windage turret is great, super smooth and easy to engage/disengage. Parallax to 50yds and 36x zoom make it a great scope for 22NRL, with this reticle. I loved it, but once again I have more glass than steel and need to move some stuff. In my hands, it's only lived on top of a 22lr and visited the range a handful of times; no comps, no weather, no abuse.

Includes original box and sunshade, and I do have a Butler Creek cap for the ocular, which I could include if you want to take this off my hands already.

$1275 shipped, well-packed, to your door. PayPal (F&F only and no notes), or Venmo.

IMG_1690.jpeg

IMG_1700.jpeg

IMG_1694.jpeg

IMG_1691.jpegIMG_1692.jpegIMG_1695.jpegIMG_1696.jpegIMG_1697.jpeg

Reactions: amcardon