• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

But, oh that Al Gore rhythm

spamassassin

Private
Minuteman
The tube of yous has decided that I need to paint my rifle and, apparently, it wants me to do a shit job of it. This is not going to happen because all of the rifles I was willing to paint with rattle can I already have done gone and painted. Still, I watched all of the videos on the topic that magically showed up all on the home page all at once because I wanted to see how hard I could cringe without a vocal outburst. As it happens, there was one that seemed like someone actually got taught how to do it properly.

Now I leave it to you gentlemen to decide: Which of the following makes you personally the least comfortable?

Garand Thumb

Tactical Hyve

T.Rex Arms

So we watch someone in the second video destroy their 10k piece if equipment while painting it in the dirt.
Video 3 , wow ok what did I just watch?
He would have done better spraying into a bag and huff it.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
If your equipment is destroyed by paint and dirt....it's not worth keeping anyways.....

By that logic, there's a lot of "destroyed" M4s in service right now
I wasn’t ever in but the stories I hear make it seem like they are all pretty much destroyed when you get them.

The tube of yous has decided that I need to paint my rifle and, apparently, it wants me to do a shit job of it. This is not going to happen because all of the rifles I was willing to paint with rattle can I already have done gone and painted. Still, I watched all of the videos on the topic that magically showed up all on the home page all at once because I wanted to see how hard I could cringe without a vocal outburst. As it happens, there was one that seemed like someone actually got taught how to do it properly.

Now I leave it to you gentlemen to decide: Which of the following makes you personally the least comfortable?

Garand Thumb

Tactical Hyve

T.Rex Arms

that DT would be annoying to shoot after a while with the brake 14” from your face.

OK so someone put out videos on how to use a rattle can on metal. Got it.

We rattle can equipment that is much more expensive than anything in these videos. No one cares, its functional not sexy.

$100 says that most will cry when they nick the half-assed paint job instead of just shooting.

"No runs, no drips, no errors"

Reactions: Boon20
it would just be a 3 minute video of his house boy painting rifles none of us can afford with spray paint none of us could afford.
In a language we don’t understand

OK so someone put out videos on how to use a rattle can on metal. Got it.

We rattle can equipment that is much more expensive than anything in these videos. No one cares, its functional not sexy.

$100 says that most will cry when they nick the half-assed paint job instead of just shooting.

"No runs, no drips, no errors"
Flaking paint is part of the rattlecan charm

Reactions: Boon20
Flaking paint is part of the rattlecan charm
That's half the fun of rattle can. I'm all for rattle can spray paint on rifles if the owner of said rifle wants it done. I have done quite a few of my own. It's nice to be able to change paint jobs without it costing hundreds of bucks. That said, there is a right way and a lot of wrong ways.