• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Butler Creek covers

Re: Butler Creek covers

I just ordered a #11 and #43 for my new scope. I really wish I'd have seen this thread before doing so. I don't know what I'd have ordered instead but I think I'd have looked a little bit to find out what else was out there.

great read terry. thank you for some insite into what has been really going on with BC.

I just tried to put a new set on a new scope I bought - talk about brittle! If it doe snot exactly fit, there is no way you are going to get it on, even with boiling.

Before I saw this thread, I ordered some of their higher priced, "softer" caps to see if those work any better.

Unfortunately, we are seeing more and more of this. Big company buys the hard built reputation of another, then runs it into the ground by raking in higher profits by making what was once a good product on the cheap. Saw this happen with the bore snake, and now Butler Creek.