• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Butler Creek sizes for S&B 5-25x56 PMII

Re: Butler Creek sizes for S&B 5-25x56 PMII

I've got a size 17 on the eyepiece and a 46 on the objective. My 5x25 PMII came from S&B with Butler Creek caps in the box. In my opinion, the size 17 is too tight of a fit and I would try a size 18 on the eyepiece.

Oddly enough, my 4-16x42 PMII came with a set of bikini scope caps instead of the Butler Creek flip covers that came with my 5-25x56

Oh, I didn't know they came with the caps. Well that makes it easy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ReaperDriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry, I honestly tried a search. What BC sizes do I need for this scope?

Thanks! </div></div>
Although new PMIIs' come equipped with Butler Creek Flip Opens, its' nice to know the sizes in case you want or need spares or replacements. The PMII 5-25X 56 takes a:

<span style="font-weight: bold">#47 Objective

#18 Eye</span>

For future reference, you should add <span style="font-style: italic">sobrbiker883</span>'s "<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">BC Flip up sizes</span></span>" to your <span style="font-style: italic">"Watch List"</span> by selecting <span style="font-style: italic">"Add Topic to your Watched Topics"</span> from the <span style="font-style: italic">"Topic Options"</span> drop-down menu. You must be signed-in to for the drop-down menus to be visible (and therefore selectable).

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aries64</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ReaperDriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry, I honestly tried a search. What BC sizes do I need for this scope?

Thanks! </div></div>
Although new PMIIs' come equipped with Butler Creek Flip Opens, its' nice to know the sizes in case you want or need spares or replacements. The PMII 5-25X 56 takes a:

<span style="font-weight: bold">#47 Objective

#18 Eye</span>

For future reference, you should add <span style="font-style: italic">sobrbiker883</span>'s "<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">BC Flip up sizes</span></span>" to your <span style="font-style: italic">"Watch List"</span> by selecting <span style="font-style: italic">"Add Topic to your Watched Topics"</span> from the <span style="font-style: italic">"Topic Options"</span> drop-down menu. You must be signed-in to for the drop-down menus to be visible (and therefore selectable).

Keith </div></div>
Sweet, thanks. I'll do that.

Aries answer sounds right. My S&B came with a 46 for the objective and it fits but is a very tight fit.