• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Butt-baring Bang-cock Buddies Bangkok Banned

Idiots. Having been to one of those temples I cannot imagine what could possibly make them think it was anything short of criminally disrespectful to do that shit. I see they also got arrested for doing the same thing at Angkor Wat. Regardless of your religion, those are very powerful places, even with the tourists.

Threadcutter308. He is probably transitioning.

You know, I have my own beliefs and honestly I find very few who they match with. Some a little some quite a bit, rarely 100%. But I do 100% respect everyone's right to do the same.

With that, how fucking disrepectful can you be. I hope those fuckers get caned with about 50 lashes. When I step in to or go near anyone's house of worship I do my utmost to show respect.

Idiots. Having been to one of those temples I cannot imagine what could possibly make them think it was anything short of criminally disrespectful to do that shit. I see they also got arrested for doing the same thing at Angkor Wat. Regardless of your religion, those are very powerful places, even with the tourists.

Nah, that was another same-sex couple, but not them.

Something tells me that imprisonment in a Thai jail might not be quite the torture for them that some of us would think.

WTF is up with the plunging v neck and are they holding hands?

R

Well, plunging neckline, as someone noticed (and admitted to noticing), has "moobs," and is looking preoperative as fuck.

And the hand-holding? Put simply, they're gay.

I used to not care if someone was a fag when they kept their mouth shut about it and did whatever the hell they wanted in private. Now that they want to be flamers and tell me how to act, I want them all dead. Fire up the ovens.

I used to not care if someone was a fag when they kept their mouth shut about it and did whatever the hell they wanted in private. Now that they want to be flamers and tell me how to act, I want them all dead. Fire up the ovens.

I saw it in the airport gift shop and it just screamed "you," Creeky. I hope you like it.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"478","width":"850","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/64CmzbV.jpg?1"}[/IMG2]

At least they're not from Kansas City ...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nNTZ5tqas1k" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>