• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s "butt love"

Re: "butt love"

Chevy - you've made me laugh plenty of times in the Motivational Pic thread, so I'm glad I could return the favor.

Cheers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazlo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chevy - you've made me laugh plenty of times in the Motivational Pic thread, so I'm glad I could return the favor.

Cheers. </div></div>
anim_beer.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hannibal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn, the things people put in their posteriors. As an ER RN I saw plenty- shot glasses, flashlights, aerosol cans,cucumbers, rocks, dildoes, etc. Ouch.

Worst thing I ever saw in that area was a dude with a genital wart the size of a plum coming out of his anus. Damn. I came across it on an exam and made a bee line for the ER doc. Next thing ya know there was a line out the door of the room of staff waiting to see the thing. Dude was married, said he/wife had never "noticed" it before- yeah, right.

Han </div></div>

During a stint in a clincial internship program I was working as a histology tech doing the gross physical exam of all items removed from persons in surgery at a 1000+ bed hospital (not a good job if you have a hangover). Anal condyloma's are nasty, but the craziest thing I ever saw was a large container of formalin they brought to me containing a savaged, arm-less Barbie doll. I asked the surgical nurse who carried it in what the story was and she said they had to remove it from a man who had lodged it in there and couldn't get it back out due to the little arms being deployed...

i think we've had enough input from the medical community...i'd rather laugh than vomit!

Was a story I heard a couple years ago. This guys wife and kids went away for the day to a zoo. He had recently gotten a new cell phone that vibrated. So he started to think that inserting it below on vibrated would be a good idea, so he does it, and then keeps calling himself. From what I heard was that, something shaped such as a cell phone gets up there far enough, it can go up and not come out.

So the vibrating made it go up, and while the guy was trying to get his jollys, it went up far enough it started to hurt, the more it vibrated the further it went up.s

He finally realized that he couldnt get it out and had to go to the ER. Well he stupidly left his wife a note sayinng that he went to the hospital. Well they got home and she called him. Everytime she would it would put him on the floor in excrusiating pain and make hime convulse or spaz out. Being as she didnt get an answer she would call back again. She would keep calling and he would keep convulsing. It went on like this for about 3 hrs in the ER until they finally got him into xrays. Still there, it was still working. Shed call, hed spaz.

She didnt know what hospital it was so she couldnt go find him, and they finally had to surgically remove it. The xrays got passed all over from hospital to hospital how the story goes.

had to sit on a prisoner at the hospital once that was there getting a lightbulb removed... apperantly he had a compulsion and stuck all kinda shit up his ass and down the head of his pecker