• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Buy ammo direct from SK, Lapua or Eley?

jackd

Private
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2018
I saw a thread where 22 ammunition can be purchased direct from CCI was wondering if it is possible from the above companies and if so any contact information available??

The way I know of to buy direct from Lapua is through their testing center. It’s still not exactly direct, they make you order through a vendor of your choice, but they help you set that up. AFAIK that’s only for Lapua branded ammo though, since they won’t provide SK ammo for testing.

Reactions: Badjujuu
The Eley site says they are currently updating their shop.
A few years ago Eley was on Expert Voice with a deep discount. Those were the days!

SK is only through retailers.

Lapua, unless you use a test center, is also via retailers. When using the test center, you pick the retailer that will get the sales credit.

Eley is essentially all retail, with the caveat that Killough Shooting Sports (US based test center) is actually owned by Eley.

Killough is easy to deal with for Eley. They ship quickly from rural Texas with good packaging and fair shipping charges.

For Lapua products I highly recommend Good Shooting Sales and Service. Cathy is great to deal with.