• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Buy - Sell - Trade Access

Chingon

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 28, 2012
    NOVA
    I've been a member for YEARS and have bought and sold items on this forum since day one( well, after 30 posts or so or whatever the minimum amount of posts was back then). Today, I get this message at the bottom of the forum:

"YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO POST THREADS HERE."

When did access change?

I've been a member for YEARS and have bought and sold items on this forum since day one( well, after 30 posts or so or whatever the minimum amount of posts was back then). Today, I get this message at the bottom of the forum:

"YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO POST THREADS HERE."

When did access change?
    You have to be a “supporter” now. Changed this summer.

FD59DDA0-E25B-4E46-BA0A-76D4F574CD75.jpeg

Just busting your balls, but yeah there are probably a weeks worth of reading on this topic

Reactions: Chingon
    Ya pays yur moneys and ya takes yur chance....$20 per month t0 be a supporter.

Couldn't resist. Still haven't paid the man for the access. I need to one of these nights.
    Love you Frank 😘 Keep up the great work and I look forward to hearing the next podcast. It keeps me going when I'm over the road all week.

- Jon

Reactions: Chingon