• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Buzzards gotta eat too...Armed citizen shoots dead 2 home invaders holding mother hostage

Dogs are great doorbells and smoke detectors. I wouldn't want my dog getting hurt though, he's no fucking joke but he's a family member that gets protected. Untrained dogs are pretty ineffective against an armed human from what I have heard.

Doesnt sound like you've ever owned any German Sheppards, trained or untrained they just like to fuck people up and take every opportunity to impress thier owners.

Doesnt sound like you've ever owned any German Sheppards, trained or untrained they just like to fuck people up and take every opportunity to impress thier owners.

I have owned a German Shepherd, it was my first dog when I was a boy. Amazing dogs, not bulletproof though.

I have owned a German Shepherd, it was my first dog when I was a boy. Amazing dogs, not bulletproof though.

They are amazing dogs so long as they always see you as the alpha but that's all dogs just more critical with aggressive breeds.
And no they are not bullet proof but neither are navy seals although both seemed to keep fighting when shot.

SEALs are somewhat bulletproof, well trained beyond any simple animal instinct, and armed with ranged weapons. If you plan on sending your dog into a firefight he's probably going to get super fucked up, especially against SEALs.

Again, I'm sure he's a good boy.

SEALs are somewhat bulletproof, well trained beyond any simple animal instinct, and armed with ranged weapons. If you plan on sending your dog into a firefight he's probably going to get super fucked up, especially against SEALs.

Again, I'm sure he's a good boy.

There again the element of surprise and excellent night vision.
Don't have a male Sheppard anymore just a hard headed bitch and a 90lb Catahoula that follows the bitch in charges lead ??