• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

BX-25x2 Mags

I haven't used the x2 version but the BX-25 (same parts) is the best 25 round magazine I've found in 30 years of shooting 10/22's. The pre-crazyness price on single BX-25 was $25. A few weeks ago grabagun.com had the singles for $27 shipped so $39.99 is a good price for the double.

The x2 is too bulky for my liking, but I also prefer a simple 10rd flush mag. I do have a few BX-25 and they work the same as the x2. Its nice to see prices back to reasonable!

I have 10 of the BX-25 magazines. I have not used any of them. I prefer the 10 round magazines. I bought the 10 BX-25 magazines, because I can forsee our wonderful congress critters saying that they can not be made or bought after a certain time in the not too distant future.

At that time, they might be good bartering items.

Thank you for the link on the BX-25X2 magazines.

My preferences regarding mag capacity has changed over time. For the 10/22, I prefer the 10-round mags because they fit flush into the mag well.