• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bye Mr. Potato

Red343

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2011
Montana
I have a old Mr. Potato head from when i was young, probably gonna be worth some money in the near future.

How can they assume it's a male potato? Maybe it's actually a woman potato... It could be.

wonder if canceling cancel couture could be the next big thing I know there is a hole somewhere that needs lots of crap to help fill it in and turning a negative into a positive is always a good thing .

What if the Potato Head wants to Identify as Rutabaga Head?

Shouldnt it just be sold in a plain cardboard box?

This plastic Mr. Potato head is bullshit anyway.
When I was a kid, you got a Mr. Potato Head kit, and used an actual potato. The eyes, lips, ears etc were the plastic parts, with the now dreaded "ship points" that you stuck into an actual potato...........

Yes collect the Mr Potato's and see if they end up like Pokemon cards 20 years later and its worth a new car

Almost all vegetables are Gender Fluid at least when I was having sex with it, pumpkins,watermelons,cantaloupes and the pickle who had sex with me.

potato.jpg

Watch out Mr. Clean. What about Mrs. Potato Head? Oh wait... that must be bravery.

If you watch this video you can see and hear why our government is so fucked up which is why our Nation is fucked up and a fucking joke. Why do we pick the dumbest people that we have to run our government. Nothing against the gays and trans and what ever, its their journey in life and it doesn't bother me in the least as long as it doesn't affect my life by being forced on to me . Rand Paul asked a very simple question and the "lady" couldn't answer the question which appear to be a very simple question which affect children's lives. "Her" response confirmed the stupidity that will be confirmed by the senate to serve.

So if we are removing gender from our society does it mean I can now walk around the mall with my dick hanging out ?

Society is fucking doomed.

Its a God damn potato. Since when do we give two shits what fucking gender it is?

And what kind of pathetic pile of ass actually worries about it?