• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

C&H Precision 2-12 LPVO/MPVO

Burdy

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 10, 2013
    Has anyone seen this optic yet? I can't find much info:

Screenshot 2024-02-03 07.17.35.png

Below is a link to the spec sheet...
    2-12x24 FFP Etched reticle with parallax adjustment...:unsure:

Spec Sheet is Here

Last edited:
    A 2-12 with a 24mm objective 😂😂😂

I wouldn’t buy water from those assholes if I was dying from dehydration.
    I know nothing about their optics or where they are made.
    Won't pass judgment until I see more info.
    Definitely first thoughts are why the parallax adjustment....and for my uses, wish that the top turret wasn't so tall.

They make after market red dot mount plates for pistols and they are good but now this?

Meh, I'll wait to make any judgement but that spec sheet is dogshit and doesn't tell much. That thing might also suck at 12x with a 24mm objective.

Especially if it's made in China.

These are the guys that can't machine a plate or slide worth a shit right?

Reactions: redx
    I found a YT video from SHOT, it's a 30mm main tube, mil reticle, and mil turrets. On the face of it, it looks interesting but the reality will probably be a too tight eye box for a near&far gas gun, terrible IQ at higher magnification, and a FFP reticle that's usable for about 30% of the total magnification range, after which it's a glorified duplex.

This is really odd, and I’m going to default to it being garbage until I hear otherwise from people who I respect their opinions.

$1,350 is pretty pricey for Chinesium. Hopefully it’s Japanese

12x with a 24mm objective sounds like an insanely tight eyebox.

They don’t list the weight with the specs. It’s listed under “additional information” and is listed at a very course (and portly) 2 lbs.

The reticle looks pretty good (center dot may be a tad big). But it certainly looks to be a rip off of the Nightforce FC-DMX. Don’t get me wrong, that’s a great reticle to rip off draw influence from. It just seems a little too close to it.z

IMG_0526.jpeg

Holy crap, it is made in China… for $1,350

View attachment 8410932

25.7oz

View attachment 8410929
    I bet designed in house really means it was choosen from a catalogue and they specified the knurrling pattern and reticle.

If they did actually design these specs in house, who they hell are they designing this scope for?
    A 24mm objective lens on a 12x scope is beyond stupid.
    I wonder if it was designed as a 1-12x but the 1x looked so bad they limited the magnification to 2x on the bottom end.

Reactions: PappyM3
    I bet designed in house really means it was choosen from a catalogue and they specified the knurrling pattern and reticle.

If they did actually design these specs in house, who they hell are they designing this scope for?
    A 24mm objective lens on a 12x scope is beyond stupid.
    I wonder if it was designed as a 1-12x but the 1x looked so bad they limited the magnification to 2x on the bottom end.
    I assumed they took a 1-6 and modified the glass to bump it up 2x for the 6x erector. Who knows though. I can only imagine how dark it gets or how tiny the eyebox is at 12x with a 24mm objective.

I assumed they took a 1-6 and modified the glass to bump it up 2x for the 6x erector. Who knows though. I can only imagine how dark it gets or how tiny the eyebox is at 12x with a 24mm objective.
    There are a few Chineses LVPOs that are 1-12, there are also some 2-12x24 designs also so maybe it is just a standard offering by an OEM.
    For the most part Chinese OEMs won't do a optical redesign like that unless you are ordering 5000 scopes, and somehow I doubt that's the cases here.

Or maybe it is and we are the stupid ones for not seeing the great offering here....

Reactions: PappyM3