• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

California Proposing Exit Tax

I remember as a kid San Diego had a really cool Punk/Rock scene going. Back in the Frank Zappa time frame. They had some really nice restaurants down there (I miss having good seafood, living in the south you'd expect to have it but).
Yeah but now you can have all the mudbugs (crawdads) you can eat. Yumm

Reactions: stefan73
The exit tax is for those that have made over 30 million in the previous tax year that they leave. That's one thing I won't need to worry about paying when I make my eventual exit.

Reactions: lash
I remember as a kid San Diego had a really cool Punk/Rock scene going. Back in the Frank Zappa time frame. They had some really nice restaurants down there (I miss having good seafood, living in the south you'd expect to have it but).
I have family in Savannah and the seafood is good there. There is some good seafood restaurants in North Texas, if you like Mexican food. I do so they work for me.

Reactions: stefan73
Ain’t nothing new under the sun. Hitler hit the Jews up for a big exit tax to leave Germany before they just decided to kill them off wholesale.

What befuddles me is how is real estate so high in CA? Last sumbitch with any money that actually moved TO California was named Jed Clampett……

Reactions: lash and mosin46