• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Calling THEIS. Need your expertise.

Hi,

I wasn't even born yet, lol....I also am not very good at deep history things; I prefer modern challenges.

But maybe @buffalowinter and/or @sinister heard stories of this being passed around their circles.

Sincerely,
Theis

I figured you had some crazy .gov database you could hack and figure out these bamas name and shoe size. lol

Apparently it was sold last year in a Mecum auction. Maybe they have some details of who owned it?

Hi,

Some things are better left alone......IMO....

Is this guy ready to be responsible for bringing either of those 2 guys families back to the day they got the knock on the door and have to relive that all over again.?

Is this guy ready to be responsible for causing either 1 of those 2 guys to relapse into a time in their life they may have had to possibly work extremely hard at in order to acclimate back to society?

This is one of those things IMO that should only be handled by the guys that were there.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Some things are better left alone......IMO....

Is this guy ready to be responsible for bringing either of those 2 guys families back to the day they got the knock on the door and have to relive that all over again.?

Is this guy ready to be responsible for causing either 1 of those 2 guys to relapse into a time in their life they may have had to possibly work extremely hard at in order to acclimate back to society?

This is one of those things IMO that should only be handled by the guys that were there.

Sincerely,
Theis

maybe, but listening to the video and who it was that was driving it, they were probably high brass and made it home. maybe im wrong though. who knows, it was vietnam afterall.

He alluded in the video that he has some names but no phone numbers so that leads me to believe that they or at least 1 is still alive.