• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos Camo IPSC Steel

salmonaxe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 25, 2007
Lynnwood, WA
Got an AR-500 100% IPSC and when I painted it I didn't want to waste all my white and fluorescent paint on the back. So I figured I'd do something different. Camo! Might be good for hiding it if it stays in place over night, etc.

Re: Camo IPSC Steel

Could be an intresting way to challenge youself. Get a friend to put it somewhere and then try to find it through the scope. Would be fun provided no one was down range with camo clothes on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i need one of those bad boys for an 1100yd target for the match!! </div></div>

LOL, on the edge of the woods...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i need one of those bad boys for an 1100yd target for the match!! </div></div>

Hahaha. Figures that you'd want to do that.