• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Can’t stand a poacher

ColbyLang

Sergeant, Smart Ass, and general know it all
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2012
Louisiana
Tactacam Reveal cell cam quits sending pics 8 days ago. Get to it today. Camera Is there, powered off. SD card and SIM card both missing. Man I’m not happy. Doesn’t appear that anyone was in my stand. Still absolutely pisses me off

Need to set it up again, leave it there, then set up.another one 30 feet high watching it
That’s the plan, plus another few on the two routes in and out. They stole my shit and I didn’t even get a picture of them.

The camera on a camera works great. The moultrie cell camera works amazing as well if your in an area that gets good service. It will send you an alert of a person if it sees a human so you will have instant knowledge of a trespasser.

Gonna put a cheap cam on the feeder. Another about 15’ behind it in the woods higher up pointing down. Cell cam will be across the pipeline directly across from the feeder. State highway is about 400 yards from the stand. Feeder visible from the road. New pipeline so no fencing or gates up yet. Anyone know if I can just go buy an AT&T SIM card and my Tactacam will start working again?

is it legal to electrify your deer stand ? probably not darn nothing fun is ever legal ... sorry out of ideas .

I’ve lost gear on public land in the past, I lock everything to the tree now in lock boxes with Steel cables. I route locking cables through my hang on stand and sticks and cables through my climbers as well. No theft this year thus far. Sucks to hear you got robbed by some degen, I hope he gets dick cancer!

• Haha
Reactions: BCX

Reactions: Simonsza1
Public land...
17F08D84-4590-4118-B98E-303CE2F08E27.jpeg
EA77D6A4-5F4E-4297-9067-4C9E7153A4F7.jpeg

Damn shame how people abuse public land and see public land hunters as a payday. Those sorts are really the worst kind of people

While I agree with the consensus of the group on scumbag poachers and trespasser's. An encounter in the woods with someone who is somewhere they are not supposed to be, will usually be armed and if not handled correctly could turn into a life/death encounter. Other than my family, there is nothing I own worth my life or someone else's.

Reactions: gatorbait308
Other than my family, there is nothing I own worth my life or someone else's.

That’s pretty noble, but let me remind you of something.
Never go through your life judging things as if everyone agrees with your morality. Take me for instance. Everything I own is worth more than your life. ( given the context of you trying to take from me)

That’s pretty noble, but let me remind you of something.
Never go through your life judging things as if everyone agrees with your morality. Take me for instance. Everything I own is worth more than your life. ( given the context of you trying to take from me)
Absolutely agree with everyone having an opinion that works for them. No judgement here at all. I am fully prepared to do what is required of me to protect what is important to me. The point I was trying (badly) to make is you never know what is important to someone else.

Tactacam finally gets back to me about the stolen SIM card. I have to file a police report before they will disable it and send me a replacement. At the lease now, nothing like voluntarily going to the sheriffs department

Reactions: E-Tool
Dang man that sucks. Keep us posted if you ever find the guy

Wait till they start killing deer on your place in the middle of the night and leave a dead one for the coyotes. Fucking terds got me last year

Its bad when you need to hide a camera to film your actual camera. Or start making signs that say there's another camera pointed at this one, so please take it so I can find you