• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can anybody help me with contacts at RCBS?

RS232

Private
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2013
The question is very simple: I made an order for reloading dies (2 2-dies sets + 2 additional seater dies) in .416Rigby at 21 Jan. 2013. But this order isn't completed (even after 7 months). When contacting with RCBS through it's web-form I got messages like this:

14 April 2013
Backordered please allow additional 2 to 4 weeks for delivery due to our unusually high order volume. Sorry for the delay we are doing our very best to fill everyone's order in a timely manner.

Thank you CM
ATK/RCBS Operation
(800) 533-5000
Customer Service Hours:
Monday-Thursday 6:30am to 3:30pm

This company failed to meet its obligations, and not responding now.

If anybody has a real e-mails of RCBS stuff, could you send it for me, please?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Have you called the 800 number and talked to them? I see Midway is accepting backorders for these dies which generally means they will be available in the foreseeable future. Optics Planet is showing 7-9 week delivery time. Has RCBS already charged you for these? If not, you can hardly claim they failed to meet their obligations. RCBS' customer service is generally quite responsive and reasonable. Any inside contact email address will not provide any information that is not available through the customer service department and will only take someone's time away from their job. It is frustrating to wait seven months for something you were expecting right away. You created an account to make this post and include a response from April. You state you've communicated more than that time. What has been stated recently? How often do you contact them? Either way, you'll find the phone will provide more interaction and possibly a better understanding of what is going on.

Call the 800 number, customer service is first class. You should be able to resolve the delay on the spot.

Have you called the 800 number and talked to them? I see Midway is accepting backorders for these dies which generally means they will be available in the foreseeable future. Optics Planet is showing 7-9 week delivery time. Has RCBS already charged you for these? If not, you can hardly claim they failed to meet their obligations. RCBS' customer service is generally quite responsive and reasonable. Any inside contact email address will not provide any information that is not available through the customer service department and will only take someone's time away from their job. It is frustrating to wait seven months for something you were expecting right away. You created an account to make this post and include a response from April. You state you've communicated more than that time. What has been stated recently? How often do you contact them? Either way, you'll find the phone will provide more interaction and possibly a better understanding of what is going on.

Yes, friend of mine from the USA had a conversation with RCBS customer service twice from Hollywood. There is no result :(
Yes, I wrote other messages to RCBS, but my order isn't completed.
Because I don\t know how to receive my dies, I need some help from the US colleagues. This is the aim of my registration at this forum, because I live at another continent ;)

It is because you are RS 232.

RCBS is an AIRINC 429 operation.

:)

:)

we use different interfaces, but I need new instrument for hunting ;)

sIMG_9101.jpg

Yes, friend of mine from the USA had a conversation with RCBS customer service twice from Hollywood. There is no result :(
Because I don\t know how to receive my dies, I need some help from the US colleagues. This is the aim of my registration at this forum, because I live at another continent ;)

You don't say where you are trying to have them shipped nor do you have any location info in your profile. The issue may not be with RCBS but with exporting the dies to you. Refer to US State Department - Policy - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls It still seems like a telephone call to the 800 number should clarify the situation. Perhaps you didn't share enough information when you called about the shipping location for your order and they didn't look up your order specifically?

You don't say where you are trying to have them shipped nor do you have any location info in your profile. The issue may not be with RCBS but with exporting the dies to you. Refer to US State Department - Policy - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls It still seems like a telephone call to the 800 number should clarify the situation. Perhaps you didn't share enough information when you called about the shipping location for your order and they didn't look up your order specifically?

No, shipping addr. is in Hollywood, CA, USA. There aren't export operation required from RCBS

No, shipping addr. is in Hollywood, CA, USA. There aren't export operation required from RCBS

Can you expand on how there was 'no result' from calling them? Did you actually talk to somebody?

Can you expand on how there was 'no result' from calling them? Did you actually talk to somebody?

As I wrote previously, my friend from the USA had a conversation with RCBS tech support twice.
Tech support both times talked about backorder, high volume of orders and than according to this queue we have wait 4-6 weeks.
Also they promised to send shellholders from this order prior to dies, but even these #37 shellholders aren/t received.

My 2 last messages to RCBS ( using RCBS - Precisioneered Shooting Products - Ask RCBS ) are not answered by tech support.

'no result' == no dies.

If somebody has a real e-mail of rcbs stuff - could you send it for me please?
Otherwise I have to look for a attorney to write a claim statement.

Thank you,
Rinat