• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can anyone explain Q-Anon?

The hilarity of Q is that the literal idiots who buy it hook line and sinker will STILL be crowing about it ten years after NOTHING HAPPENS. They’ll find a way, just like flat earthers, to twist their mind around some garbage to keep it going in their own heads.

It’s one of the most epic trolls of all time and I stand in stunned amazement how efffective it has been.
and ur what's commonly called a "shill"

So I have a buddy out in OH who is just obsessed with Q-anon... and lives, eats, breathes everything coming out from him/them/it? He is just convinced that the guy has the keys to the 'end of the deep state kingdom' or something like that.

He'es sent me some stuff and links, etc. And I just can't seem to get into what is going on? Or get my head around it. The cryptic postings and riddles and all that stuff look to me like some kind of Horoscope or Nostradamus prognostications that are so vague or muddled that when things 'do' happen, it's easy to say; "See... he was right." (or it.. or they...) My buddy, however, is a smart guy. no dummy. But it's almost like he has joined a cult when it comes to this stuff. He clearly gets it (whatever 'it' is)... I don't!

Can anyone give the Cliff's Notes version or a "Q-Anon for Dummies?" Because apparently that's what I need! Or, heck, debunk it? Is my buddy nuts or am I just not "through the looking-glass" far enough to get it at the level I should? Should I continue to be a skeptic or is there a 'there' there?

Cheers,

Sirhr

They exist for the same reason Mickey Mouse divorced Minnie Mouse.

and ur what's commonly called a "shill"

Yes I’ve been paid to be here all this time just waiting for you to figure out that QAnon was going to save you so I could counter-shill the narrative. You doltish, vapid cunt.

Imagine calling other people shills when your entire conspiracy theory revolves around doing jack-shit nothing and “trusting a plan” waiting for other people to save you.

What happened to “trust sessions” being repeated over and over and over? We trusting the plan as much as we were supposed to trust him? ROFL.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
Think of Q comms this way...

The 3rd base coach gives signs to the base runners to communicate the Managers instructions. Some of the signs are bogus, but within the sequence there is one that can be distinguished by the runner to be real.

The Head Coach on the sidelines puts his play sheet in front of his mouth while talking to his coaches in the booth to keep people from being able to read his lips...the play sheet is also coded to prevent screen caps.

Good and bad people can see Q posts. Why would Q post POTUS' strategy to the players trying to take him down? Would a General give his battle plan to the enemy?

Future proves past.

On the flip side, the comms also let the bad players realize that POTUS really does know what was done. Here's an example that just recently happened.

On 8/9/18, Q dropped this that had the line "[No Name][Media -[JB][JC] Leaks--->POTUS Daily Brief/FBI]". This communicated that McCain coordinated with John Brennen and James Clapper to include info from the phony dossier into the Presidential Daily Brief which would enable the media to then report on it and give it legitimacy.

This was tweeted on 3/28/19:

Because of Q, we knew McCain was involved 7 months prior to it becoming "Breaking News". Future proves past...

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-michigan-rally-qanon-supporters-f96d723d4bed/

You do know that "ThinkProgress" is an offshoot of the Center for American Progress who was founded by John Podesta (Hillary's 2016 Campaign Manager).

But they are hardly the only ones attacking Q and Q supporters...

Why do so many media outlets spend so much time and resource attacking a LARP?

Reactions: GONE BAD
Yes, yes... and Q is really JFK Jr, and Sessions is just playing chess, and muh sealed indictments etc.

This thing is fun to follow but it pisses me off that people take it seriously enough to actually think they can sit back and wait for any of these scum fucks to come to justice.

You people call anyone who doesn't swing from this hobby theory's nut sack a shill, but it is literally taking patriots off the table and putting them back on the couch just when there was a wave of "fed up with this shit" starting.

Attachments

• 7f4e49fb67285ed5ef4419641539cc41df6c6d249edd954fc68090b436664262.png
    7f4e49fb67285ed5ef4419641539cc41df6c6d249edd954fc68090b436664262.png
    480.4 KB · Views: 38
After the SHTF none of this will matter. The only thing you will care about is if you stored enough medicine, food, weapons and who you can trust and what alliances you formed before the collapse. Understanding what happened and why is meaningless if you are starving and gangs are killing and eating people. Now, time to work the bugs out of that water system.

Yes, yes... and Q is really JFK Jr, and Sessions is just playing chess, and muh sealed indictments etc.
Q was asked directly if JFK jr were alive, Q said no. Criticism should be factual.

This thing is fun to follow but it pisses me off that people take it seriously enough to actually think they can sit back and wait for any of these scum fucks to come to justice.

It's not about letting others do it for you. It's about the masses being ready to believe and support the reckoning when it comes. Without the backing of the people, the attempt is null.

You people call anyone who doesn't swing from this hobby theory's nut sack a shill, but it is literally taking patriots off the table and putting them back on the couch just when there was a wave of "fed up with this shit" starting.

What table? You seem to promote violence. But in the end Q is nothing, until it's something. So right now that leaves us with nothing but a good story. But it is only a good story because it seems so plausible.

somebody came home and found their boyfriends dick in someone else's ass it seems like

The 3rd base coach gives signs to the base runners to communicate the Managers instructions. Some of the signs are bogus, but within the sequence there is one that can be distinguished by the runner to be real.

The Head Coach on the sidelines puts his play sheet in front of his mouth while talking to his coaches in the booth to keep people from being able to read his lips...the play sheet is also coded to prevent screen caps.

Good and bad people can see Q posts. Why would Q post POTUS' strategy to the players trying to take him down? Would a General give his battle plan to the enemy?

Future proves past.

On the flip side, the comms also let the bad players realize that POTUS really does know what was done. Here's an example that just recently happened.

On 8/9/18, Q dropped this that had the line "[No Name][Media -[JB][JC] Leaks--->POTUS Daily Brief/FBI]". This communicated that McCain coordinated with John Brennen and James Clapper to include info from the phony dossier into the Presidential Daily Brief which would enable the media to then report on it and give it legitimacy.

Because of Q, we knew McCain was involved 7 months prior to it becoming "Breaking News". Future proves past...

We were told of McCains involvement early.

He came out trying to play patriot over what he did. They had to expose McCain early to give the sceme the cover of legitimacy. McCain was more than willing to play his traitorous role.

Thing that works for Q is that when this shit breaks only foreign press or small market journalists carry it.

Q writes his cryptic message as the first report is made.

8 months later our MSM will break it trying to hide a bigger outrage and Q looks like he is legit in hindsight.

I hope Q is real , I wish there was a force working behind the scenes, if there is stop fiddling Rome is burning.

Future proves past.

Rush Limbaugh called this 2 years ago

Q=Fudd savior.

Eat some more Lotus flowers.....

Lotus-Eater, Greek plural Lotophagoi, Latin plural Lotophagi, in Greek mythology, one of a tribe encountered by the Greek hero Odysseus during his return from Troy, after a north wind had driven him and his men from Cape Malea (Homer, Odyssey, Book IX). The local inhabitants, whose distinctive practice is indicated by their name, invited Odysseus’ scouts to eat of the mysterious plant. Those who did so were overcome by a blissful forgetfulness; they had to be dragged back to the ship and chained to the rowing-benches, or they would never have returned to their duties. The 5th-century-bc historian Herodotus located the Lotus-Eaters on the Libyan coast. Alfred, Lord Tennyson brought the story to the modern world in his poem “The Lotos-Eaters” (1832).

The Greeks called several non-narcotic plants lōtos, but the name may have been used in this case for the opium poppy, the ripe seed pod of which resembles the pod of the true lotus. The phrase “to eat lotus” is used metaphorically by numerous ancient writers to mean “to forget,” or “to be unmindful.”

Rush Limbaugh called this 2 years ago

Two years ago, we were told McCain was given the dossier and quietly passed it to Comey at the FBI for them to look into. McCain felt it was the right (patriotic) thing to do given the seriousness of the info in it. That was the cover story...

The truth we just discovered is that McCain actively coordinated behind the scenes with Brennen (CIA) and Clapper (DNI) to have the bogus info included in the intelligence reports given to Pres-Elect TRUMP in order to legitimize them and give the media the excuse to report on it.

This article from Jan 2017 details McCain's supposed role as we knew it back then.

McCain quote from the article:
“Upon examination of the contents, and unable to make a judgment about their accuracy, I delivered the information to the Director of the FBI. That has been the extent of my contact with the FBI or any other government agency regarding this issue,” the senator said in a statement on Wednesday morning.

McCain (fellow Republican) gave legitimacy to the whole cabal by essentially saying he was minding his own business when SHAZAMM, he was given this dossier and passed it along like any good patriot would do. Lies...

What was just reported is much, much different. McCain actively tried to bring this president down.

Rush is fantastic...I've listened to him pretty much daily since the mid-90's. He will be remembered as one of America's true wonders.

Last edited:
Two years ago, we were told McCain was given the dossier and quietly passed it to Comey at the FBI for them to look into. McCain felt it was the right (patriotic) thing to do given the seriousness of the info in it. That was the cover story...

The truth we just discovered is that McCain actively coordinated behind the scenes with Brennen (CIA) and Clapper (DNI) to have the bogus info included in the intelligence reports given to Pres-Elect TRUMP in order to legitimize them and give the media the excuse to report on it.

This article from Jan 2017 details McCain's supposed role as we knew it back then.

They used McCain (fellow Republican) to give legitimacy to the whole cabal by essentially saying he was minding his own business when SHAZAMM, he was given this dossier and passed it along like any good patriot would do. Lies...

What was just reported is much, much different. McCain actively tried to bring this president down.

Rush is fantastic...I've listened to him pretty much daily since the mid-90's. He will be remembered as one of America's true wonders.

I remember Rush talking about it. Rush said McCain sent one of his guys personals to bring it back. McCain was in on it from the beginning. He was a deepstatist and wanted to bring down Trump from the beginning. I remember Rush talking about it long ago.

I remember Rush talking about it. Rush said McCain sent one of his guys personals to bring it back. McCain was in on it from the beginning. He was a deepstatist and wanted to bring down Trump from the beginning. I remember Rush talking about it long ago.

Mark Levin has been the one to expose all this shit, the others are just following up, including Rush

Yup, I remember also. McCain's person's role is detailed in the article. Made for a great cover-story.

Mark Levin has been the one to expose all this shit, the others are just following up, including Rush
Yes. I remember Levin talking about it too. I don’t remember of the two who said it first. I like Levin as well. After the election. Lol

Levin, Limbaugh, Wilcow, Hannity, all been talking about it for a long time before “Q” was.
True, but we didn't know more about McCain's deeper involvement until court docs were unsealed earlier this month.

For example, McCain's assistant, David Kramer, was speculated to have been Buzzfeed's source, but it wasn't confirmed until Dec 2018. (This is what I remember Rush talking about.) Kramer pleaded the 5th rather than testify to Congress about his role which added fuel to the fire.

The unsealing earlier this month proves Kramer shopped it to multiple media outlets. Buzzfeed was the only one that bit on it. McCain denied being the source.

This unsealing prompted POTUS to tweet this just a couple of weeks ago on March 17 2019.

[B]Donald J. Trump[/B]‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
FollowingFollowing @realDonaldTrump
So it was indeed (just proven in court papers) “last in his class” (Annapolis) John McCain that sent the Fake Dossier to the FBI and Media hoping to have it printed BEFORE the Election. He & the Dems, working together, failed (as usual). Even the Fake News refused this garbage!
8:41 AM - 17 Mar 2019

Right now, it seems McCain gave the report to the FBI AFTER the election and McCain's assistant, Kramer, gave the report to Buzzfeed and other media outlets AFTER the election. Why did POTUS say it happened "BEFORE the Election"? ...I bet he knows something... ;)

I don't think we're finished with this one...

Attachments

• D2ySnM8VAAAhyrV.jpg
    D2ySnM8VAAAhyrV.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Q=Fudd savior.

Eat some more Lotus flowers.....

Lotus-Eater, Greek plural Lotophagoi, Latin plural Lotophagi, in Greek mythology, one of a tribe encountered by the Greek hero Odysseus during his return from Troy, after a north wind had driven him and his men from Cape Malea (Homer, Odyssey, Book IX). The local inhabitants, whose distinctive practice is indicated by their name, invited Odysseus’ scouts to eat of the mysterious plant. Those who did so were overcome by a blissful forgetfulness; they had to be dragged back to the ship and chained to the rowing-benches, or they would never have returned to their duties. The 5th-century-bc historian Herodotus located the Lotus-Eaters on the Libyan coast. Alfred, Lord Tennyson brought the story to the modern world in his poem “The Lotos-Eaters” (1832).

The Greeks called several non-narcotic plants lōtos, but the name may have been used in this case for the opium poppy, the ripe seed pod of which resembles the pod of the true lotus. The phrase “to eat lotus” is used metaphorically by numerous ancient writers to mean “to forget,” or “to be unmindful.”

Huh, I thought the Lotus Eaters were on the island of Lesbos....I wouldnt have wanted to leave either.

I Cosbyed you. You definitely got the surprise.......

Its not a "Cosby" if the "victim" roofies their own drink.

That should be the name of a new drink "The Cosby"

Maybe thats what Ill call my new concoction I havent tasted yet but I think will be my new drink....

Rye, cinnamon stick, lemon zest over ice.

Keto friendly.

Last edited:
True, but we didn't know more about McCain's deeper involvement until court docs were unsealed earlier this month.

For example, McCain's assistant, David Kramer, was speculated to have been Buzzfeed's source, but it wasn't confirmed until Dec 2018. (This is what I remember Rush talking about.) Kramer pleaded the 5th rather than testify to Congress about his role which added fuel to the fire.

The unsealing earlier this month proves Kramer shopped it to multiple media outlets. Buzzfeed was the only one that bit on it. McCain denied being the source.

This unsealing prompted POTUS to tweet this just a couple of weeks ago on March 17 2019.

[B]Donald J. Trump[/B]‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
FollowingFollowing @realDonaldTrump
So it was indeed (just proven in court papers) “last in his class” (Annapolis) John McCain that sent the Fake Dossier to the FBI and Media hoping to have it printed BEFORE the Election. He & the Dems, working together, failed (as usual). Even the Fake News refused this garbage!
8:41 AM - 17 Mar 2019

Right now, it seems McCain gave the report to the FBI AFTER the election and McCain's assistant, Kramer, gave the report to Buzzfeed and other media outlets AFTER the election. Why did POTUS say it happened "BEFORE the Election"? ...I bet he knows something... ;)

I don't think we're finished with this one...

Nah, McCains role was known early and only if you were naive enough to believe he was just being "Patriotic" regarding material "he just happened" to get access to than now you are claiming Q a genious.

Shocker McCain conspiring with Democrats/Communists to fuck the country.....

keating.jpg

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Here's a little gem I ran across. It's older and I have NOT read it fully, only skimmed through it. I can neither confirm nor deny its accuracy or lack thereof

Attachments

• the-book-of-q.pdf
    21.9 MB · Views: 137
Follow Q or not makes no difference to me. Research for yourselves and draw your own conclusions.

Obama administration officials attempted a coup against a duly-elected president. They attempted to plant their operatives into the Trump campaign to start conversing with their Russian contacts. This would have provided the appearance of collusion that would have gotten TRUMP impeached.

I've been following this so closely because it PISSES ME OFF!!!

The couple of examples I've given wouldn't be enough to convince me either. Combining ALL of the "coincidences" that have occurred dramatically lessens the chances of Q being a LARP.

Just don't be so quick to discount a media savvy POTUS coming up with Q to completely eliminate the media from comms. I believe things will become more overt now that the Mueller investigation has concluded.

The thing that got me looking more closely at Q were the posts by Q and tweets by POTUS occurring together. Over 20 times they have posted together - many of the times they posted at the same time. The early ones were done at the request of anons to prove Q was legit - (i.e. Q Proofs). It was done 3 times in one day last month. (See below)

If you think, meh, no big deal...try it with POTUS and see how you do. Then try it with your wife while you're together or in communication ...easier??? Yeah, I thought so.

Many "coincidences" are there if one is interested in looking. At some point, there become too many of them to be anything other than legit.

I'll add a few pics of Q proofs that people have put together. This is by no means all of them. (The one about Nunes and the X...Nunes announced he was filing a $250 M lawsuit against Twitter. This is how it ties in with the Q post about STRIKE and Twitter.)

Follow and research Q posts directly on https://qanon.pub/?

Attachments

• 8bbbb9d35a0b374ab1fcabc589a92e48.jpg
    8bbbb9d35a0b374ab1fcabc589a92e48.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 116
  • 0eae81f21a1efecb41be0c987e989686.png
    0eae81f21a1efecb41be0c987e989686.png
    323.8 KB · Views: 122
  • f4a3773ef2f582ed138dd0e927a881b4.jpg
    f4a3773ef2f582ed138dd0e927a881b4.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 120
  • 22957f91b9218057fb4d91c1b07ffd04.png
    22957f91b9218057fb4d91c1b07ffd04.png
    235.7 KB · Views: 116
  • d240abfb0e0c9a2be4c789377dc16ae3.jpg
    d240abfb0e0c9a2be4c789377dc16ae3.jpg
    494.7 KB · Views: 119
  • 5d0065add70b085ee1d0874dc60a1195.jpg
    5d0065add70b085ee1d0874dc60a1195.jpg
    470.3 KB · Views: 126
  • d226dcc2613780abd3de30c3b07905ce.jpg
    d226dcc2613780abd3de30c3b07905ce.jpg
    556.3 KB · Views: 119
  • 6b9749475c3e0421d6b729df50fc3eebb92f2e810ec7b9e7e69ec08682ffe47c.png
    6b9749475c3e0421d6b729df50fc3eebb92f2e810ec7b9e7e69ec08682ffe47c.png
    92.7 KB · Views: 27
  • c85778302106dd2c7c00fa23b8f18ee05cfc7625fceb9cdce15e78b4ac859985.png
    c85778302106dd2c7c00fa23b8f18ee05cfc7625fceb9cdce15e78b4ac859985.png
    378.9 KB · Views: 25
  • cdcdf807c95b19e0fd7f11f8da178badce2415ea8ae4f4541a188e1eed666974.jpg
    cdcdf807c95b19e0fd7f11f8da178badce2415ea8ae4f4541a188e1eed666974.jpg
    348.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
20190331_142523.jpg

A propaganda tool, by an unknown party liberally sprinkled with truth, and just enough lean to entertain a segment of society that wants to believe something better is out there, and keeps them focused on the lean, looking for the truth they desperately want to see, and not focused enough on the hidden agenda being foisted on them. Like a mushroom, in some ways, KITDFOHS.

Ymmv.