• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can anyone here verify a SEAL claim for me?

Many of your answers can be found here:

100_1411.jpg

Yeah, those limp wristed....guys. You should see how bad they suck with a handgun. Some of them try to shoot matches without a front sight! Can you believe that?!

If they were as good as everyone says then they shouldn't need a front sight and could do it blind folded...

Seals are just gheys who like to wear short shorts, grease their hair and make themselves look good. Let them have their beauty sleep and stop glamorizing SOCOM units, lets just let them fall back to the shadows where they belong.

I would let them fall back into the shadows if they'd stop writing books :D

Many of your answers can be found here:

100_1411.jpg

I love McP's. Back when California enacted their smoking ban it was one of my favorite places to be able to sit on the patio and have a smoke while enjoying my beer. It's also one of the very few places you can drink in America and never have anyone tell you they were a SEAL :D