• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can anyone point me towards powder?

Rubberdown

Private
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2011
Houston, Tx
I literally can't find any powder. I would take 4064, rl15, or varget. Anyone know of an online retailer or a storefront in Houston where I could score some? Hell I'll even buy from a person, I want to go shooting and I can't find fgmm... Powder, primers, or bullets.

Re: Can anyone point me towards powder?

My cop friend just found me some 4064 at gander mountain. We have both been looking for 2 days. I would like more than a pound though so keep em coming.

Might also look for CFE, 8208 and an old standby, BLC2, which seems to get passed by for all of the newer 'designer' powders.

@OneShot - PowderValley has a number of different powder options in stock according to their site right now. If that doesn't get what you want, I can spot you a box or two of some FGMM or a 1LB of Varget if you would like.

@OneShot - PowderValley has a number of different powder options in stock according to their site right now. If that doesn't get what you want, I can spot you a box or two of some FGMM or a 1LB of Varget if you would like.