• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can someone smarter than me with vaccines come on in and debunk my random theory

@aard3's post was informative at least.

The mRNA vaccine does not enter the cells nucleus. Johnson & Johnson's does. Now, you shouldn't get it if you don't want it, and with what's coming to be known about it's partial effectiveness against Delta and zero effectiveness against Lambda that should be taken into consideration. But spreading misinformation isn't helpful.

Lies

Except we did have treatments for covid that were banned.
I can only assume you are referring to a short time period between October 2019 and February 2020. At that time type A and B Flu was very scary, and the doctors and nurses in my circle were talking about, "never seen it like this".
They treated me for the flu, and the Tamiflu damn near killed me. Cause I fucking had covid.

I'd say you make a few good points, but you are still hitting wide of several marks.
Wow, I'm impressed that you know more about the epidemiology of Covid in our hospital than our Infectious Disease committee after hundreds of hours of poring over the data. How is that possible?

And, I suspect it wasn't Tamiflu which "nearly killed you", as it is a pretty benign medicine, but Covid itself.

Nevertheless, I'm a doctor, not an internet expert. I thought a little actual data might be useful. If you don't find it so, so be it.

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
@aard3's post was informative at least.

The mRNA vaccine does not enter the cells nucleus. Johnson & Johnson's does. Now, you shouldn't get it if you don't want it, and with what's coming to be known about it's partial effectiveness against Delta and zero effectiveness against Lambda that should be taken into consideration. But spreading misinformation isn't helpful.

orly?
so why is demand for just one drug from one company used to treat cariomyopathy up 77%?
i would suggest you stop getting your "facts" from google.

1ruFdJB5.jpeg

A series of graphs compiled by Twitter user @holmenkollin (Corona Realism) document that "the most-vaccinated countries in the world are experiencing a surge in COVID-19 cases, while the least-vaccinated countries are not."

Iceland, Gibraltar, Malta, and Cyprus, for example, have vaccination rates of 90–98% and are experiencing surging virus cases. European countries with high vaccination rates are experiencing increasing infection rates, while those graphs show minimal infection rates among the countries with the lowest vaccination rates.

Wow, I'm impressed that you know more about the epidemiology of Covid in our hospital than our Infectious Disease committee after hundreds of hours of poring over the data. How is that possible?

And, I suspect it wasn't Tamiflu which "nearly killed you", as it is a pretty benign medicine, but Covid itself.

Nevertheless, I'm a doctor, not an internet expert. I thought a little actual data might be useful. If you don't find it so, so be it.
Says the guy who follows protocols. You know, protocols/guidelines established by bean counting nerds at insurance companies.
I guess when you kill over 250,000 people a year. Someone needs to keep a short leash.
What is your position on early treatment with ivermectin and the other medicines available?

I had a doctor like you. "Shut up, I'm the doctor."
I'm sure Tamiflu is benign...until its given to someone who has a virus that isn't the flu. So sudden onset of violent vomiting and nausea, was simply a coincidence, and normal for a person with covid. It was also a coincidence that my vomiting stopped and I felt better within 12 hours of ceasing Tamiflu.

I guess you doctors were convinced that wuflu wasn't here in January....until it was proven the first cases were here in October, but thats probably just disinformation too.

What did your infectious disease experts know about Covid before someone higher up the chain told you?
Were you treating people with ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine? Or was your team politically hamstrung?

You do what you are told by your superiors, just like everyone else.
There has yet to be any proof, even in NYC that hospitals were over run......there's lots of propaganda though.

Some of us have been sharing info behind the scenes. I think even a couple are doctors and nurses. What we have heard, is not what was and is happening.

Pretty hard to take your professional word for a thing, when so many "professionals seem to be on the take.

But but but, just think. If your doctor's experiment with tamiflu had worked and cured the COVID. He would be famous.... Well no. He would have been thrown under the bus like anyone else that doesn't support fauxchi and big pharma narrative.
I'm sure Tamiflu is benign...until its given to someone who has a virus that isn't the flu. So sudden onset of violent vomiting and nausea, was simply a coincidence, and normal for a person with covid. It was also a coincidence that my vomiting stopped and I felt better within 12 hours of ceasing Tamiflu.

I guess you doctors were convinced that wuflu wasn't here in January....until it was proven the first cases were here in October, but thats probably just disinformation too.

What did your infectious disease experts know about Covid before someone higher up the chain told you?
Were you treating people with ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine? Or was your team politically hamstrung?

There has yet to be any proof, even in NYC that hospitals were over run......there's lots of propaganda though.

Some of us have been sharing info behind the scenes. I think even a couple are doctors and nurses. What we have heard, is not what was and is happening.

Pretty hard to take your professional word for a thing, when so many "professionals seem to be on the take.

But but but, just think. If your doctor's experiment with tamiflu had worked and cured the COVID. He would be famous.... Well no. He would have been thrown under the bus like anyone else that doesn't support fauxchi and big pharma narrative.

They weren't even acknowledging it was in the country at that time, wasn't even a half assed test for Covid.
The only symptom I had that convinced me it was NOT the type A or B flu.....jammed lungs unlike anything I've ever experienced.
The other reason I am convinced it wasn't flu....everyone around me had it, or got it.
I've had flu before without giving it to anyone, or having any idea who I got it from.
Everyone I worked with got sick, everyone my wife worked with got sick.....and thats a lot of people. Some were worse than others, most had identical stories of strange lung problems.

I also remember the "flu" was so bad, that Alabama and some other states shut down school for a few weeks in December and/or January.

Schools were shutting down in mid December here in east TN. Many of the manufacturing companies were having a rough time with sick employees not going to work.
My daughter was visiting during Christmas and got very sick. She went back home to South Carolina and stopped at the hospital for a flu test before going to her house. Tested negative for flu and the doctor said it was a respiratory virus. Something that had been going around. He told her to not go in for her shift because they didn't need it spreading around the hospital. She tested for the flu three times that week. All negative. A week of flu like symptoms and she woke up one morning and felt tired but fine.
They weren't even acknowledging it was in the country at that time, wasn't even a half assed test for Covid.
The only symptom I had that convinced me it was NOT the type A or B flu.....jammed lungs unlike anything I've ever experienced.
The other reason I am convinced it wasn't flu....everyone around me had it, or got it.
I've had flu before without giving it to anyone, or having any idea who I got it from.
Everyone I worked with got sick, everyone my wife worked with got sick.....and thats a lot of people. Some were worse than others, most had identical stories of strange lung problems.

I also remember the "flu" was so bad, that Alabama and some other states shut down school for a few weeks in December and/or January.
We are pretty sure that she had the Chinese COVID

Good info but I think you're off a little on the vaccine.
Historically, vaccines used dead or weakened virus particles to get your body to recognize the virus and make antibodies to fight it off. This mRNA jab is gene therapy. Here's a comprehensive article, admittedly not from a purely scientific site but we'll documented nonetheless: https://www.libertariannews.org/202...rk-and-the-dangers-they-pose-fully-explained/
Also something that hasn't been mentioned that caught the FDA by surprise was that the vaccine was supposed to stay at the injection site like past vaccines.Typically this is the deltoid muscle. In some people, apparently a lot, it's getting into the bloodstream. There the spike proteins the mRNA uses to initiate an immune response are causing myocarditis, peri carditis and blood clots. In animal testing before it was stopped the vaccine killed almost all the animals ( can't recall the exact number but it was 80 % at least). If you post this Pfizer study on Twitter they will ban you. It's not a vaccine in the historical sense. It's gene therapy.

And reference vaccines not causing mutations: leaky vaccines DO! It's epidemiology 101 that you do not introduce a vaccine in mid pandemic for this very reason. That's how poultry developed Marek's disease. https://www.pbs.org/newshour/science/tthis-chicken-vaccine-makes-virus-dangerous.
And one last item, The President of Pfizer was denied entry into Israel because (wait for it)... he was unvaccinated. Why should I get it?
1628102914357.png

When you look at all the insanity of covid there is only one possible conclusion. The ALIENS are coming. The vaccine is a defense against an alien virus. Why and how else would you get millions of earthlings to take a vaccine they don't really need right now.:alien:

When you look at all the insanity of covid there is only one possible conclusion. The ALIENS are coming. The vaccine is a defense against an alien virus. Why and how else would you get millions of earthlings to take a vaccine they don't really need right now.:alien:
hahaha, i said before, it is more likely that it would make the aliens safe, or make us taste better.

Schools were shutting down in mid December here in east TN. Many of the manufacturing companies were having a rough time with sick employees not going to work.
My daughter was visiting during Christmas and got very sick. She went back home to South Carolina and stopped at the hospital for a flu test before going to her house. Tested negative for flu and the doctor said it was a respiratory virus. Something that had been going around. He told her to not go in for her shift because they didn't need it spreading around the hospital. She tested for the flu three times that week. All negative. A week of flu like symptoms and she woke up one morning and felt tired but fine.

We are pretty sure that she had the Chinese COVID
They talked about it here also, but decided it was close enough to christmas break to push through and hope the two weeks off broke the cycle. Which it did. Then March rolled around, everything was going fine, and we entered "too weeks to flatten the curve."

I would say everyone in the office, and nearly every kid in every class room I go to, across 4 schools, that are about 50 miles apart were sick from Oct-Dec. One day I had a class room missing more than half the kids. We have seen nothing like this since. Including last year around thanksgiving when they claimed cases were spiking.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Regarding the T-Shirt question, I'd say that you could put me/us in for 4.
1 each for My Lady and myself,
1 for one of my sister's,
1 for a good buddy here.

@Frederick_77 Pfizer uses Reuters to tell you the vaccine is safe, the vaccinated aren't dying, and the hospitals are overrun because one of the Pfizer board members is the president and CEO of Reuters. Does this seem at all like a conflict of interest to you?
Also on the business International forum of the World Economic forum...proponets of the great reset...now if that isn't scary...

Theoretically, if the doctors providing care to this boy said its "not from the vaccine", the n shouldn't regular insurance cover it? Granted - it will follow him for life, if he lives, but maybe that is why the docs are saying "not related to the vaccine" - so at least she financial responsibility can go to the insurance carrier?
Trump allowing vax makers off the hook for liability use to get it out quick was STUPID. They really conned him.

Theoretically, if the doctors providing care to this boy said its "not from the vaccine", the n shouldn't regular insurance cover it? Granted - it will follow him for life, if he lives, but maybe that is why the docs are saying "not related to the vaccine" - so at least she financial responsibility can go to the insurance carrier?
Trump allowing vax makers off the hook for liability use to get it out quick was STUPID. They really conned him.
yes. i told my brother not to try to blame the vaccine when he had a stroke 2 days later.

So even from the CDC you have like a 99.96% chance or something of surviving the bullshit china virus unless you're a total and complete shamelessly fat fatass or have an underlying medical condition that was probably going to kill you out of the blue one day anyways.

So..uh....why push vaccines and masks and shit? I mean, if you're THAT worried about a .04% of dying, you probably shouldn't get in a car, a plane, on an elevator, walk under a ladder, eat at McDonald's or basically like leave the house....ever.

I think this whole thing started as a very convenient thing to wreck the economy when it was actually said out loud that 'Trump cant lose as long as the economy is doing great' and it came from China, who by total coincidence was getting dildo fucked in the ass by tariffs and losing all sorts of money as well as seeing Americans become very 'fuck China'. With that, had to come the absolute onslaught of fear, doom and claims as to how this is going to kill us all and its the worst thing ever. We came to see that it wasn't, yet those that were screaming this the entire time as a means to and end of getting rid of Trump, just like when you catch a liar and/or thief, they double down on the lie because they are too far into it to do anything else. I don't think they are smart enough to know what the outcome would be; they were just so far into the lie that they just kept and will continue to just keep going.

So the vaccines come out. Some get it, some don't. Slowly there's reports that the vaccines only actually work for X% and/or a certain length of time and you may need 2, 3+ shots. Yet nothing actually really changed other than a casual drop in new cases seen equally basically everywhere on the planet regardless as to what they did about it. Slowly the people that were too far into the lie are now touting about how the virus not being totally gone is the fault of anyone with this vaccine that no one actually knows whats it in.

Schools open. Businesses go back to work. People forget about the masks. Most are totally over and tired of this shit and the vaccinated 'goal' percentage is missed by a mile.

It's also found out in the meantime that A. it did in fact come from China B. Fauci and a bunch of other .gov sponsored muppets were actually involved in this and C. this virus has actually been around for quite some time and isn't new.

Suddenly....theres a new mutation! You are currently here.

I'm still on the fence if this Delta mutation even exists let alone is it even worse at all. However, here's my theory, so someone smarter than me, feel free to step on in.

The facts so far:

- Virus has an extremely low mortality rate
- Democrats/communists pushed it hard as fuck as the end of the world from day 1 through today, nonstop
- These same people want you to get this mystery vaccine
- Now conveniently right around the time of everyone not giving a fuck...theres a mutation which according to the same muppets as above, will kill everyone..this time!
- This new mutation also conveniently makes any vaccines you had now basically useless against it

Want to know why?

Because anyone who got the DNA altering Moderna vaccine, that also got sick from the virus yet may have not felt sick from it, had the virus in them being mutated by the MRNA. Basically, regular covid + vaccinated person with Moderna = Delta variant

In short, if you had that vaccine you were basically creating and spreading the new mutation to everyone.

Imagine if that is in fact true and the absolute Armageddon level of fallout that would happen to those so deep into this lie that they don't even know what was true anymore.

I'm assuming this is satire, if not yikes.

So even from the CDC you have like a 99.96% chance or something of surviving the bullshit china virus unless you're a total and complete shamelessly fat fatass or have an underlying medical condition that was probably going to kill you out of the blue one day anyways.

So..uh....why push vaccines and masks and shit? I mean, if you're THAT worried about a .04% of dying, you probably shouldn't get in a car, a plane, on an elevator, walk under a ladder, eat at McDonald's or basically like leave the house....ever.

I think this whole thing started as a very convenient thing to wreck the economy when it was actually said out loud that 'Trump cant lose as long as the economy is doing great' and it came from China, who by total coincidence was getting dildo fucked in the ass by tariffs and losing all sorts of money as well as seeing Americans become very 'fuck China'. With that, had to come the absolute onslaught of fear, doom and claims as to how this is going to kill us all and its the worst thing ever. We came to see that it wasn't, yet those that were screaming this the entire time as a means to and end of getting rid of Trump, just like when you catch a liar and/or thief, they double down on the lie because they are too far into it to do anything else. I don't think they are smart enough to know what the outcome would be; they were just so far into the lie that they just kept and will continue to just keep going.

So the vaccines come out. Some get it, some don't. Slowly there's reports that the vaccines only actually work for X% and/or a certain length of time and you may need 2, 3+ shots. Yet nothing actually really changed other than a casual drop in new cases seen equally basically everywhere on the planet regardless as to what they did about it. Slowly the people that were too far into the lie are now touting about how the virus not being totally gone is the fault of anyone with this vaccine that no one actually knows whats it in.

Schools open. Businesses go back to work. People forget about the masks. Most are totally over and tired of this shit and the vaccinated 'goal' percentage is missed by a mile.

It's also found out in the meantime that A. it did in fact come from China B. Fauci and a bunch of other .gov sponsored muppets were actually involved in this and C. this virus has actually been around for quite some time and isn't new.

Suddenly....theres a new mutation! You are currently here.

I'm still on the fence if this Delta mutation even exists let alone is it even worse at all. However, here's my theory, so someone smarter than me, feel free to step on in.

The facts so far:

- Virus has an extremely low mortality rate
- Democrats/communists pushed it hard as fuck as the end of the world from day 1 through today, nonstop
- These same people want you to get this mystery vaccine
- Now conveniently right around the time of everyone not giving a fuck...theres a mutation which according to the same muppets as above, will kill everyone..this time!
- This new mutation also conveniently makes any vaccines you had now basically useless against it

Want to know why?

Because anyone who got the DNA altering Moderna vaccine, that also got sick from the virus yet may have not felt sick from it, had the virus in them being mutated by the MRNA. Basically, regular covid + vaccinated person with Moderna = Delta variant

In short, if you had that vaccine you were basically creating and spreading the new mutation to everyone.

Imagine if that is in fact true and the absolute Armageddon level of fallout that would happen to those so deep into this lie that they don't even know what was true anymore.
A) Death isn’t the only factor. A lot of people, (whom I know personally) have issues that linger after Covid. Headache, fatigue, etc. Data still coming on all that, but some looks serious. Time will tell.
B) Your theory only revolves around what’s going on in the US. Every single country with every form of government, is dealing with the same problem. It’s not a worldwide conspiracy.

A) Death isn’t the only factor. A lot of people, (whom I know personally) have issues that linger after Covid. Headache, fatigue, etc. Data still coming on all that, but some looks serious. Time will tell.
B) Your theory only revolves around what’s going on in the US. Every single country with every form of government, is dealing with the same problem. It’s not a worldwide conspiracy.
The conspiracy talk gets its legs when all at the same time the world is harping the same talking points.

The Great reset.
Build Back Better.
There are no genders.
Global Warming.
Take the Jab or else.
Lock downs are for you own good.
Vaccine passports (Und ve need to zee Your Papers Pleez).
Own nothing, be happier.
Fear everything and everyone.

Sure is a lot of fuel on the fire that does not exist. JMHO

So...globalism is a myth and not a worldwide conspiracy?
Please tell me this isn't that.

My wife had it back in July. Positive test. She stayed in bed for about a week and a half when I started treating her. I ended up giving her an IV with toridol for the body pain and Dexamethasone(steroid)for her other symptoms along with a dose or rocephin(antibiotics). She cleared up in less than a day and was good to go.

If she did have covid, then it is definitely treatable with normal and proven medications.

Doc

No evidence of that.
It didn't hit us until much later, so we knew about it.
No drugs were restricted in our hospital. Doctors would not have tolerated it.
Nope. that's called "corporate practice of medicine" and it is unlawful. Administrators cannot tell physicians who to admit. Formulary committees do try to influence what medicines are commonly used, but it's usually to prevent the latest, greatest "wonderdrug" from being used when an older generic drug works just as well. Ultimately though, doctors prescribe what they want.

First of all, you don't know me. I don't know why the presentation of actual data struck such a nerve. I thought many would find such data refreshing when national data is twisted so much it's impossible to discern the truth.

I am unaware of anyone "on the take". Maybe we're just lucky(or wise) because of how we designed our system. What does "on the take" look like? As most outpatient visits and all inpatient procedures were essentially cancelled during CV, most physicians (not ICU,Pulmonology, ID) took a huge financial hit. How is that "on the take". Note I'm referring to actual practicing physicians, not TV doctors.

Anyway, hate on. Done with this.

Interesting theory. I'd even say plausible...

But then why push all the non vaxxed to get jabbed? Create more Delta? Obscure where it came from?

Here's my WTF pondering, what's with September? All the vaxx mandates are requiring people to get vaxxed by end of September...why?

What's so important/consequential about this September?!
End of September: Quarterly earnings report for all the politicians invested in pharmaceutical companies.

If the computers remain the same?..rRemember not just Dominion, there were other Smartmatic based system.
Every voting machine used in this last election, needs to be Deep Six'd, and new one's developed/manf., (and not from F'n chinaman either), under strict scrutiny. It's the only way we will begin to start to regain any confidence in the American voting process. Plus, vetted people manning/monitoring those very same machines, need to be accomplished. As it stands now, It will take decades for us to have trust in our voting process again.
Mac

Reactions: Jsp556
No drugs were restricted in our hospital. Doctors would not have tolerated it.
No drugs restricted in "your hospital" from formulary, maybe. But that is not true universally. I am an autoimmune patient. Was told to take hydroxychloroquine July 2019. Same doctor (rheum. & immuno.) told me March 2020 he "just" couldn't prescribe it?
Nope. that's called "corporate practice of medicine" and it is unlawful. Administrators cannot tell physicians who to admit. Formulary committees do try to influence what medicines are commonly used, but it's usually to prevent the latest, greatest "wonderdrug" from being used when an older generic drug works just as well. Ultimately though, doctors prescribe what they want.
Also a lie. Many hospitals allow formulary drugs PERIOD. Some have protocols for patients to bring in pre-existing medications that they must be on after "screening" by pharmacist. There are hundreds of doctors that are members of this site. You seem to think this site is just a bunch of redneck hunters that will cower in a corner at the mention of scientific data. We analyze the data. Many here have authored in top medical peer-reviewed journals and quite a few work in industry..
First of all, you don't know me. I don't know why the presentation of actual data struck such a nerve. I thought many would find such data refreshing when national data is twisted so much it's impossible to discern the truth.
No, we don't know you. You joined September 2020. You have two political comments and the rest on vaccines. You son, or SIL is a Master Sergeant of Cybersecurity and your daughter or DIL is COO of a 200M company. Thats all we know. We are welcoming to all walks of life, and all colors and religions. So please, introduce yourself. Tell us about your precision rifle, what do your hunt or competitions have you been in?

Last edited:
No, we don't know you. You joined September 2020. You have two political comments and the rest on vaccines. You son, or SIL is a Master Sergeant of Cybersecurity and your daughter or DIL is COO of a 200M company. Thats all we know. We are welcoming to all walks of life, and all colors and religions. So please, introduce yourself. Tell us about your precision rifle, what do your hunt or competitions have you been in?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 11.39.31 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 11.39.31 AM.png
    2 MB · Views: 51
Would this be the same FDA that approved Thalidomide?
Remember the pharmaceutical companies have been giving carte blanche as far as liability from side effects, including deaths; that changes everything. Pharmaceutical companies used to e held responsible for going through stage trials, reporting ADE's/SE's, and if they knew something and didn't but it on "their lists". Have you ever held a PDR in your hand?
Except we did have treatments for covid that were banned.
The fact that doctors were put under such scrutiny is terrifying.

The final disturbing fact - July alone 210K in from the southern border. Minimal or no testing, no quarantine. Why does the government hate their citizens?

Mexico's President and Health Secretary seem to get what's going on:

They will probably both be dead soon.

OP,

I’m going to take a crack at addressing some of the questions you raised in your first response… but I’m only going to engage in respectful discourse. People are way too emotional on both sides of this debate, I’m just trying to give you an opposing viewpoint.

I’m not going to try to disprove conspiracy theories and things that have zero evidence. Anyone can come up this a theory with zero evidence to support it. If there is no real data backing it, then it’s not worth refuting.

——————————————

1.) 99.96% individual change of survival is incorrect… by you saying “or something” I’m assuming you made the number up… but I assume you are probably referring to the IFR, (deaths / total infected cases).

The biggest error here is that you cannot just use a single number to address your individual risk. A child is going to have a very, very low risk, where an 80+ year old will have almost 10%

Averaged TOGETHER, is when you see numbers like 99.7%, etc.., but that DOES NOT mean a 75 year old has that chance… it’s an average.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2918-0

2.) A more appropriate number if we are going to talk about the population as a whole is around 99.0-99.5%%, (before vaccines)... where the final IFR ends up will take some time, but I'll use some available data to make some very ROUGH estimates below:

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/202...-fatality-ratio-is-about-one-point-15-percent

There are 331 million people in the US… assuming that we let the virus run rampant, and it infected people until we reached herd immunity (assuming 75% infections are required)… that would be 2,482,500 dead people.

Just standing by while 2,482,500 Americans die, and knowing I didn’t do anything to try to stop it? I mean, assuming 99.5% average survival is still 1,241,250 dead people…

I just don’t think people think about the ACTUAL number of dead people they are talking about when they throw out those survival numbers…

3.) The whole thing was politicized… but that doesn’t change the fact that the virus is REAL, and is killing Americans each day.

4.) I agree the lab-leak there is very much a real possibility and needs to be investigated. This is something else that was taboo to even talk about because Trump mentioned it… The GOOD news is that its getting main-stream attention now…but again, it doesn’t change the fact the virus is REAL and we have to deal with it.

5.) mRNA vaccines do not change a persons DNA… this is pretty well established science.

https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/you-asked-we-answered-can-mrna-vaccines-alter-human-dna

6.) Vaccines do not in any way cause virus mutations. This is VERY WELL established science. Viruses mutate during their replication, because they do not have a way to ensure that the cell makes the copy EXACTLY correct.

As long as a virus is allow to freely replicate, the more times it has a chance to mutate. Vaccines actually cause your body to kill the virus. Killing the virus prevents it from infecting more cells, thus reducing mutations.

https://www.unitypoint.org/article.aspx?id=db428f77-6e61-497b-91ce-1317a3396dd8#:~:text=The creation of a vaccine,likely see more new variants

Also, Delta came From India. India didn’t even have the mRNA vaccines, heck, they basically had no vaccines… so Delta could not have possibly come from an mRNA vaccine anyway.

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/5-things-to-know-delta-variant-covid

7.) Yes, the CDC and other government agencies have flipped flopped and screwed up… they did it under Trump, and they’ve done it under Biden.

Here’s the thing… there has never been anything like this in the history of our nation. It was totally new, and they are ill-prepared….if you don’t trust them, listen to the advice of your states local health department… or the tons of qualified public health experts that are almost universally saying the same thing.

=============================

Summary and my personal thoughts:

- Even though the virus does have a high survival % on average, when applied to large populations, that still means A LOT of dead people. CDC estimate so far is 610K dead so far… and that number isn’t that far off if you do some basic math.

- Morally, I feel a duty to try to help prevent unnecessary deaths of fellow citizens. I’m a christian, it is how I was raised. I understand I have the choice NOT to, but I feel taking some basic precautions to do my part is the least I can do.

- It appears to me that people are letting their blind hatred for the left cause them to have an automatic knee-jerk reaction to oppose ANYTHING the left is for…. Instead of thinking objectively about it, and really, scrutinizing misinformation that is being passed around… they are accepting bad information as fact because it fits their narrative… that is called a “confirmation bias”

Ok, fair enough. Most of this makes sense and I can't disagree with.

Like I said, totally random theory.

However, there are 2 points to make: It was/is being politicized, heavily. Remember when the same politicians who are now screaming that you need a vaccine were the same people who went on TV and said there was no way they were putting this thing that was made under the Trump administration, that they don't know anything about, in their bodies? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

It's a total stunt. Yes covid exists. No it isn't wiping out 1 in 4 people like they had all of us believe back when the numbers in Italy were being focused on and it hadn't come to the US yet in large numbers. Have people died from it? Yes. Do we need to shut down the world's economy for this, especially seeing what it does/doesn't do - absolutely not.

Remember the pharmaceutical companies have been giving carte blanche as far as liability from side effects, including deaths; that changes everything. Pharmaceutical companies used to e held responsible for going through stage trials, reporting ADE's/SE's, and if they knew something and didn't but it on "their lists". Have you ever held a PDR in your hand?

The fact that doctors were put under such scrutiny is terrifying.

The final disturbing fact - July alone 210K in from the southern border. Minimal or no testing, no quarantine. Why does the government hate their citizens?

Because so many demand their rights be respected and that just doesn't work for .gov.

wow. didn't know that mexican officals got it right. ours have a huge agenda and haven't. is this post re mex pres and health sec for real?

Even though the virus does have a high survival % on average, when applied to large populations, that still means A LOT of dead people. CDC estimate so far is 610K dead so far… and that number isn’t that far off if you do some basic math.
It's not even the mortality of it that is the issue to me, it goes without saying that it is an issue but my point is this; here in MS we're leading the US in COVID cases per capita at the moment. I'm a dental student here at the med in Jackson. We have two field hospitals in garage A & B and no available beds. At the only level I trauma center in the entire state. In turn people who actually need those beds; trauma, critical care patients, immunocompromised, etc. now are at risk of dying due to not being seen, as we're already having to divert to out of state because we simply do not have the room.

I'm fully vaccinated, I did so partially because I knew my career would mandate it (striving for oral surgery). UMMC is now mandating all employees get it. Do I think it should be forced upon people? No I do not. I do however think there is so much misconception about the dang thing due to the political climate that it is ridiculous. I have friends and family physicians working ICU wards that are telling me they've never seen it like this, even during the height of the pandemic. The point most of the health care professionals are trying to make is that the vaccine doesn't necessarily prevent you from getting it or spreading it. It prevents you (in most cases) from becoming so symptomatic that you need to be hospitalized. This has been the concern from the get go, the virus isn't untreatable, we have vents, therapeutics, etc. It's when the healthcare system is overrun like we're seeing here, it becomes a severe issue.

FWIW my family is split. My brother has had it, he still got the vaccine recently. Mom and dad both have the first dose. Dad is getting his second, my mom thinks it's going to kill him :oops:

Last edited:
OP,

I’m going to take a crack at addressing some of the questions you raised in your first response… but I’m only going to engage in respectful discourse. People are way too emotional on both sides of this debate, I’m just trying to give you an opposing viewpoint.

I’m not going to try to disprove conspiracy theories and things that have zero evidence. Anyone can come up this a theory with zero evidence to support it. If there is no real data backing it, then it’s not worth refuting.

——————————————

1.) 99.96% individual change of survival is incorrect… by you saying “or something” I’m assuming you made the number up… but I assume you are probably referring to the IFR, (deaths / total infected cases).

The biggest error here is that you cannot just use a single number to address your individual risk. A child is going to have a very, very low risk, where an 80+ year old will have almost 10%

Averaged TOGETHER, is when you see numbers like 99.7%, etc.., but that DOES NOT mean a 75 year old has that chance… it’s an average.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2918-0

2.) A more appropriate number if we are going to talk about the population as a whole is around 99.0-99.5%%, (before vaccines)... where the final IFR ends up will take some time, but I'll use some available data to make some very ROUGH estimates below:

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/202...-fatality-ratio-is-about-one-point-15-percent

There are 331 million people in the US… assuming that we let the virus run rampant, and it infected people until we reached herd immunity (assuming 75% infections are required)… that would be 2,482,500 dead people.

Just standing by while 2,482,500 Americans die, and knowing I didn’t do anything to try to stop it? I mean, assuming 99.5% average survival is still 1,241,250 dead people…

I just don’t think people think about the ACTUAL number of dead people they are talking about when they throw out those survival numbers…

3.) The whole thing was politicized… but that doesn’t change the fact that the virus is REAL, and is killing Americans each day.

4.) I agree the lab-leak there is very much a real possibility and needs to be investigated. This is something else that was taboo to even talk about because Trump mentioned it… The GOOD news is that its getting main-stream attention now…but again, it doesn’t change the fact the virus is REAL and we have to deal with it.

5.) mRNA vaccines do not change a persons DNA… this is pretty well established science.

https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/you-asked-we-answered-can-mrna-vaccines-alter-human-dna

6.) Vaccines do not in any way cause virus mutations. This is VERY WELL established science. Viruses mutate during their replication, because they do not have a way to ensure that the cell makes the copy EXACTLY correct.

As long as a virus is allow to freely replicate, the more times it has a chance to mutate. Vaccines actually cause your body to kill the virus. Killing the virus prevents it from infecting more cells, thus reducing mutations.

https://www.unitypoint.org/article.aspx?id=db428f77-6e61-497b-91ce-1317a3396dd8#:~:text=The creation of a vaccine,likely see more new variants

Also, Delta came From India. India didn’t even have the mRNA vaccines, heck, they basically had no vaccines… so Delta could not have possibly come from an mRNA vaccine anyway.

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/5-things-to-know-delta-variant-covid

7.) Yes, the CDC and other government agencies have flipped flopped and screwed up… they did it under Trump, and they’ve done it under Biden.

Here’s the thing… there has never been anything like this in the history of our nation. It was totally new, and they are ill-prepared….if you don’t trust them, listen to the advice of your states local health department… or the tons of qualified public health experts that are almost universally saying the same thing.

=============================

Summary and my personal thoughts:

- Even though the virus does have a high survival % on average, when applied to large populations, that still means A LOT of dead people. CDC estimate so far is 610K dead so far… and that number isn’t that far off if you do some basic math.

- Morally, I feel a duty to try to help prevent unnecessary deaths of fellow citizens. I’m a christian, it is how I was raised. I understand I have the choice NOT to, but I feel taking some basic precautions to do my part is the least I can do.

- It appears to me that people are letting their blind hatred for the left cause them to have an automatic knee-jerk reaction to oppose ANYTHING the left is for…. Instead of thinking objectively about it, and really, scrutinizing misinformation that is being passed around… they are accepting bad information as fact because it fits their narrative… that is called a “confirmation bias”
So much misinformation, antidotal evidence, speculation, lies, propaganda being spread... However, nothing good, and I mean nothing good comes from the leftist ideology. The left is a parasitic evil...

Klaus Schwab of the WEF promised us an EMP strike that would make the virus seem like childs play. Have there been any "dress rehearsal" by the .gov the way thee was for Rona? When you hear about that, be very concerned.
We had one in February here in Texas

Reactions: tomcatmv
My thoughts,

Covid was real

Covid was created during us gov funded GoF testing in wuhan

idiot Chinese let it out of the bag

dems Jizz themselves with excitement to use as a club to wield power and enact every single thing on their wishlist

vax is real

big Phama made billions and billions

per their contracts they can’t be held liable for anything, their vax could do nothing and it matters

CDC is funded by big phama so they do all the things that benefit big Phama the most.

so that being said

Dems don’t want to loose their god powers

cdc is loving big Phama money

big Phama loves money

= Covid as long as they can possibly ride this train, then ride the horse at the end of the tracks til it drops dead.

nothing is about safety anymore it’s all about wielding power and squeezing as many dollars out of it as possible.

Vaccines are one of those things that it’s literally impossible to sue anybody over, so big Phama is under no obligation to make it as safe as possible before releasing it, they want their money and they want it now. I think it way more likely than not that years down the road we will discover it was a bad idea to fuck with the way our cells worked and fucked with our body chemistry. 13k reported deaths directly linked to the vaccine, which is already a hard threshold to prove. If that many have already had immediate short term problems I see zero way that their isn’t long term side effects.
I agree with you. This is all about money. Waaay too many accounts by physicians successfully treating the Kung flu with hydroxychloroquin and/or ivermectin for there to not be something there. Why would big pharma go with those cheap, available solutions when they could develop a vaccine and make hundreds of billions?

John