• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cancelling Pay Pal Basics

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Hey All,

Canceling Pay Pal is something every user can do THEMSELVES.

You have a SUBSCRIPTION MANAGER in Pay Pal, which manages any and all recurring accounts run through Pay Pal.

I am deleting those emails moving forward for those who are reaching out to me to "cancel their upgrade" and not providing any details at all.

EMAILED RECEIPTS PROVIDE A TRANSACTION ID, USE THIS INFORMATION TO CANCEL

If you cannot be bothered to confirm your details, it is not my job to chase your account down. When you sign up and are charged, PayPal emails you a receipt. This receipt has details about the transaction, including a transaction number, and by some form of magic, it is emailed to you. This email is probably the same as your email here but in many cases, it may be different. These different emails matter when canceling the account through Pay Pal properly.

Those are saying, but I don't have an account, nah, I think you do, so I am not hunting it down because the response when I find your other email or account has been ZERO THANKS.

Last message exchange was 14 emails, if you do not provide a TRANSACTION ID you will not be cancelled

It's your account; if you cannot manage it, don't use it; it's not required.

if you don't care, I don't care... short pointless emails saying, cancel my upgrade, are trash now.

Last edited:
    Again

Today two more said cancel and then act surprised when I want details on the account

FYI, for you hardheaded types who don't get it, not every account is linked by the same email. Part of the issue is when you "try" to cancel but don't have an account with PP many have two emails, so I need the details vs chasing it.

Is it really too much to ask, a transaction ID or copy of the receipt, so I don't have to chase this stuff, I can cancel you in 30 seconds with details, one line emails are pretty stupid considering it's your money.

1677792278983.jpeg