• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Candace Owens: "I DO NOT support George Floyd!" & Here's Why! [Non deserving martyrdom!]

While in college I had to take philosophy. I questioned the rationale for this in the curriculum. (Irony). Reading the statements and arguments being presented...man more people need to take philosophy classes. There is structure to an argument. It is effectively a mathematical equation.

Building an argument that debates what happened to Floyd as a function of the quality of person he was in functionally irrelevant. He could have been a piece of shit of a human, but he was a human who did not deserve to be killed in that moment.

he is not being lifted to the level of a martyr because he was a saint but because his death united people.

if the argument that bad apples do not discredit the police force. Than the same argument of bad apples does not discredit the peaceful protesters.

someone said no one is defending the cops they were fired and they were arrested. Yes. But just in the last few months we had a young man shot on the street during a citizens arrest and a women shot to death on the end of a no knock warrant in the wrong home and the man with her arrested for firing on the cops as if he should have known who was busting in the door.

No I’m not some bleeding heart soft millennial type. I spend much of my day telling people to suck it up and stop letting people get under your skin. But there is a point where a person has to take ownership for the environment they create. If a large enough percentage of minorities are in fear of police based on the intersections theyhave Sean heard or experienced than it is in the polices interest to correct that.

and as a citizen I have an interest in making sure that the police are not over stepping. Fear breads fear. Anger breads anger and violence breads violence.

Reactions: david walter
If a large enough percentage of minorities are in fear of police based on the intersections theyhave Sean heard or experienced than it is in the polices interest to correct that.

Seems to me if I feared a specific group that has authority and guns, I would follow their commands to ensure my continued good health...particularly if I were innocent of wrongdoing...but that's just me.

IMO, few "fear" the police as they are mostly toothless tigers these days. These same people hate the police and try to draw a reaction that might result in 15 minutes of fame and/or a cash settlement. Some are willing to risk death to do so. Sounds more like courage...or stupidity.

philosophy.jpg

"it’s about power. In order to pursue power as they do, you have to have victims. Wow, the excitement that creates on the Left. It validates their claims that America is a wretched country, and they must get their recourse. It feeds this old model of operation that we’ve developed, that America is guilty of racism, guilty of this sin, and has been for 400 years, and minorities are victims who are entitled.

So when people start to talk about systemic racism, built into the system, what they’re really doing is expanding the territory of entitlement. We want more. We want society to give us more. Society is responsible for us, because racism is so systemic. Well, that’s a corruption, and I know it’s a corruption, because the truth of the matter is blacks have never been less oppressed than they are today."