• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Candace Owens speaks

There's a long list of reasons why Trump is not the best candidate going forward.
But I don't think anyone's coming to save us it's time for a convention of the States nutering the federal government and if that doesn't work it's time to open the 3rd Box.

She probably has a point but we would all be better off to understand that any politician at that level is hopelessly narcissistic and willing to almost or outright ruin people to get and stay in power.

Last edited:
I better go check my e-mail. I am probably getting unsolicited e-mails about it, just like the war in Ukraine. Some fake as politicians for some fake ass change. Brought to you by some fake ass news stations. Trump should be pissed, the election was stolen from him, and both parties colluded to make sure it worked.

There's a long list of reasons why Trump is not the best candidate going forward.
But I don't think anyone's coming to save us it's time for a convention of the States nutering the federal government and if that doesn't work it's time to open the 3rd Box.
A convention of the states is a Pandora’s box that no one should want to open.

Thats what the left wants you to think.
The amendments are chosen in advance.
A balance budget amendment shuts down everything.

Love him or hate him, everything Trump touches goes up in flames for one reason or another. Anybody that endorses Trump or get his endorsement is basically shooting them selves right in the dick.

First DeSantis, now Owen's. The only chance a republican has now is to distance themselves from Trump.

Orange man bad and stuff.

Love him or hate him, everything Trump touches goes up in flames for one reason or another. Anybody that endorses Trump or get his endorsement is basically shooting them selves right in the dick.

First DeSantis, now Owen's. The only chance a republican has now is to distance themselves from Trump.

Orange man bad and stuff.
A Republican has no chance in this era of mail in ballots.

She probably has a point but we would all be better of the understand that any politician at that level is hopelessly narcissistic and willing to almost or outright ruin people to get and stay in power.
What sticks out to me is how professonal she was. Every word thought out and presented reasonably, unlike Donald who just does 'spray and pray'. This is how a 'leader' or any other reasonable person does things.

There is a time to be brash but not 100% of the time.

I have a nutrition store that gets all walks of life in it and always openly support the right with posters, signs, flyers.
In this last fight 90% said the communists had to go until the last few days when suddenly I started hearing we have to stop Trump and that was bigger han any other argument.
So the left hates Trump as much as the right hates Hillary.
So Trump may not be the best choice.
But not sure they wouldn't throw the cloke of DT over any candidate so....

I have a nutrition store that gets all walks of life in it and always openly support the right with posters, signs, flyers.
In this last fight 90% said the communists had to go until the last few days when suddenly I started hearing we have to stop Trump and that was bigger han any other argument.
So the left hates Trump as much as the right hates Hillary.
So Trump may not be the best choice.
But not sure they wouldn't throw the cloke of DT over any candidate so....
The sudden change is because starting on election nite, the media began telling them what to think and they nod in obedience and repeat it verbatim. Literally the next day this is all anyone can seem to speak about. Astonishing. This is probably the 5th thread alluding to what has been programmed into their heads in just a matter of days.

The sudden change is because starting on election nite, the media began telling them what to think and they nod in obedience and repeat it verbatim. Literally the next day this is all anyone can seem to speak about. Astonishing. This is probably the 5th thread alluding to what has been programmed into their heads in just a matter of days.
The last person was a regular that I had on the fence leaning to the right over abortion and children and then shifted election day she was mentally ill over the top scared that Trump was coming to get her and swallow her soul.
She had decided not to vote till that point.
Well I have 2 more years to work on her now.
But she won't be getting her patriots discount in the store.

Reactions: 232593
I use to be a hard core Trump supporter. Liked his policies, liked how he handled foreign affairs. Didn't do bone-headed conflicts with the military. Had more world peace. My life was much, much better than it is now, and I had hope for my golden years.
BUT....he has an ego that sometimes, can't be quenched. He was at a disadvantage with the cabinet he left in place. He was getting bad info., from both sides. ALL of them needed to be fired, and sent packing. He was doomed from the start. He also really needed to stfu, most times.
It probably is time to move on.
Candice is a well spoken/intelligent woman.
This midterm election has proven, to me at least, we have a lot of stupid people in this country, OR...elections have been rigged for decades to meet certain end goals.
Mac

This midterm election has proven, to me at least, we have a lot of stupid people in this country, OR...elections have been rigged for decades to meet certain end goals.
Mac
Probably a combination of both.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Every amendment we have was passed without a constitutional convention.

we need to go back to the original way senators were sent to Congress. They were not elected by popular vote but rather appointed by the state legislature as they are the states representative in the federal system. If we did this one thing, there would be a super majority of red senators. The fact remains that almost every state in this country by county is red. But the big cities run the popular votes (that’s why they changed it, it wasn’t an accident). The states are not being represented properly.

There is no way a state, like Georgia for example, which has a super majority red state legislature and a red governor would elect a blue senator.

The fact is, the vast majority of the counties in this country are red. There are 12 major cities running the elections now. In the near future the senate will all be blue. They will reshape the courts and change whatever they want. This is the plan.

we need to go back to the original way senators were sent to Congress. They were not elected by popular vote but rather appointed by the state legislature as they are the states representative in the federal system. If we did this one thing, there would be a super majority of red senators. The fact remains that almost every state in this country by county is red. But the big cities run the popular votes (that’s why they changed it, it wasn’t an accident). The states are not being represented properly.

There is no way a state, like Georgia for example, which has a super majority red state legislature and a red governor would elect a blue senator.

The fact is, the vast majority of the counties in this country are red. There are 12 major cities running the elections now. In the near future the senate will all be blue. They will reshape the courts and change whatever they want. This is the plan.
Thats why its time for the states to take back control. The federal government will NEVER change they are never going to give up the power I dont care what dream team we send up there.
Go look at the COS movement I think they close to having the 34 states on board that are needed.
This is where the war will be won.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
After her antics during GamerGate I wouldn't trust the Leftist cunt as far as I could throw her. She's nothing but a socially awkward grifter who will do and say anything wherever the grift leads. People like her never change their spots. It's really sad that us actual Conservatives are willing to take ANYONE. :rolleyes:

Obviously understands why the likes of Liz Warren wants to do away with the electoral college.

Any times these people promote “democracy” over a Republic intended to protect the minority from the majority rest assured they intend to fuck you and hate the Constitution for preventing them from doing so.

Therefore they want to amend it.

Obviously understands why the likes of Liz Warren wants to do away with the electoral college.

Any times these people promote “democracy” over a Republic intended to protect the minority from the majority rest assured they intend to fuck you and hate the Constitution for preventing them from doing so.

Therefore they want to amend it.
The Hilario thing is in a republic, the minority are protected. The founders knew a pure democracy is a failed experiment.

After her antics during GamerGate I wouldn't trust the Leftist cunt as far as I could throw her. She's nothing but a socially awkward grifter who will do and say anything wherever the grift leads. People like her never change their spots. It's really sad that us actual Conservatives are willing to take ANYONE. :rolleyes:
Gamer Gate. The only people who find that important are a bunch of man children who forcibly had their eyes popped open and realized that maybe 24/7 of video games, mt dew and frozen food is not the best way to let society fly past with zero input while you wear diapers as an adult and become degenerate as possible. Take your Gamer Gate epiphany somewhere else. Adult non fag men are talking.

Why did she feel the need to come out with it the way she did?
I did like her, maybe not much, now.
She came off very entitled sounding, like spoiled kid sounding.
Time will tell but I think she just washed herself up. Regardless of trump, no one else is going to work w her because at the first sign of adversity, she runs to the press to tattletale.

if she got big girl breasts and was nude I might give a shit about her , other wise she is sort of cute her money is exceptional but I have no time in a day to listen to anyone else's yammering . not when tomorrows range day is needing prepping for .

Reactions: Snipe260
Thats why its time for the states to take back control. The federal government will NEVER change they are never going to give up the power I dont care what dream team we send up there.
Go look at the COS movement I think they close to having the 34 states on board that are needed.
This is where the war will be won.
1668383394536.png

I use to be a hard core Trump supporter. Liked his policies, liked how he handled foreign affairs. Didn't do bone-headed conflicts with the military. Had more world peace. My life was much, much better than it is now, and I had hope for my golden years.
BUT....he has an ego that sometimes, can't be quenched. He was at a disadvantage with the cabinet he left in place. He was getting bad info., from both sides. ALL of them needed to be fired, and sent packing. He was doomed from the start. He also really needed to stfu, most times.
It probably is time to move on.
Candice is a well spoken/intelligent woman.
Mac
Trump's attraction was that he would fuck up their playhouse and to his credit he enlighten everyone to fake news, corrupt DOJ and agencies. But he did find out the swamp is so deep that it will get you before you get it and impossible to drain. I would say Trump was lucky to serve and leave on his feet and not in a box. Trump's time has come and gone , it's ashamed that our government was so against Make America Great Again and still are. Maybe its time for us to take on the Pakistan model and break into tribes .

Reactions: quietmike
Trump's attraction was that he would fuck up their playhouse and to his credit he enlighten everyone to fake news, corrupt DOJ and agencies. But he did find out the swamp is so deep that it will get you before you get it and impossible to drain. I would say Trump was lucky to serve and leave on his feet and not in a box. Trump's time has come and gone , it's ashamed that our government was so against Make America Great Again and still are. Maybe its time for us to take on the Pakistan model and break into tribes .
We should have known after the Tea Party was suicided anything that threatened Washington was going to be destroyed.

I hope I’m wrong, but I’m afraid Desantis isn’t going to be the savior everyone seems to think he’s going to be. He’s just another damn lawyer/politician, and lawyer/politicians are the reason this country is in the shape it’s in.
I don't see anyone claiming DeSantis is a savior. He's likely to be more electable than Trump. I know what I've said is that the left hates Trump so much they're willing to destroy institutions (legally or illegally) to get him.

I have yet to talk to anyone that can give me any definite idea of why they hate Trump so much. They just keep repeating the media narrative. ..which should tell you something: the media control the brain dead zombies and they're going to vote the way the media wants them to

M

meh.....

the more i witness, the more i am convinced that this cuntry (NOT mis-spelled) deserves what is to come.

both sides conspired and not only robbed Trump; but rendered elections moot from that point forward. the only thing left is the illusion that you have a say in who is elected. but as someone said recently....Kennedy tried to tell us and look how that ended. so it is quite possible that it's all been a rigged pile of shit my entire life, and it is just now that i see it.

fuck it.

I hope I’m wrong, but I’m afraid Desantis isn’t going to be the savior everyone seems to think he’s going to be. He’s just another damn lawyer/politician, and lawyer/politicians are the reason this country is in the shape it’s in.
He is not. He is aligned with (((them))) and proud of it. We are not voting our way out.

Welcome to the remnant
meh.....

the more i witness, the more i am convinced that this cuntry (NOT mis-spelled) deserves what is to come.

both sides conspired and not only robbed Trump; but rendered elections moot from that point forward. the only thing left is the illusion that you have a say in who is elected. but as someone said recently....Kennedy tried to tell us and look how that ended. so it is quite possible that it's all been a rigged pile of shit my entire life, and it is just now that i see it.

fuck it.

Trump is what he is. He's good for the country, and those that value the constitution. An outsider and not a swamp creature.

It's the most stupid f-ing argument hearing from people "his ego is too much".

What do you want in someone who is running the country? Yes I do know he isn't going to save the country, that we are in a long game and the deck is very much stacked against us.

You can tell who watches mainstream media and is unable to think for themselves, that's a fact.

Everyone wants Mr. Smith, but that was a movie. The truth is that Mr. Smith is NOT going to Washington.

Isn’t there already like 29 states basically signed on and ready to go? In real world, how exactly does this work? Just curious as to your thoughts?

As opposed to?

He is not. He is aligned with (((them))) and proud of it. We are not voting our way out.
Yeah but at what point do we decide enough is enough? The reason I ask is because it would seem people should have already been in the streets in protest at the very least yet we see nothing other than leftists people on news sites blatantly bragging about how this was stolen and mr. Conservative ain’t gonna do shit so they just gonna keep on. Don’t believe me? Go peruse some comments for yourself.

I don't see anyone claiming DeSantis is a savior. He's likely to be more electable than Trump. I know what I've said is that the left hates Trump so much they're willing to destroy institutions (legally or illegally) to get him.

I have yet to talk to anyone that can give me any definite idea of why they hate Trump so much. They just keep repeating the media narrative. ..which should tell you something: the media control the brain dead zombies and they're going to vote the way the media wants them to

M
Trump had record minority employment which threatened to expose dems as no different than their antebellum ancestors that wanted to keep minorities on the plantation.

She probably has a point but we would all be better off to understand that any politician at that level is hopelessly narcissistic and willing to almost or outright ruin people to get and stay in power.

I have to say when Trump first announced he was going to run for President, I thought he would achieve great things purely because he was such an extreme mega-egomaniac/narcissacist. You knew he would make great things happen not (just) because he wanted to see the country do better, but because he wanted his name in the books as one of the greatest presidents ever.

But what is worse than a narcissistic president, is an entitled narcissistic president, or even worse - a demented entitled narcissistic president.

Trump had record minority employment which threatened to expose dems as no different than their antebellum ancestors that wanted to keep minorities on the plantation.

That too, along with real prison reform that wasn't just about no bail/prisoner rights > victims's rights, starting an actual real peace treaty in the Middle East with the Abraham Accord, re-starting conversation with Rocketman, getting out of WHO/Paris Accord, re-leveling the playing field with China, NAFTA, getting Europe to pay more toward NATO defense and past-due balances, getting Americans detained wrongly against their will HOME (as opposed to abandoning them behind enemy lines with 85B of our best military weapons & equipment), and having the highest border security in modern times...

Reactions: pmclaine
She probably has a point but we would all be better off to understand that any politician at that level is hopelessly narcissistic and willing to almost or outright ruin rape, steal and murder to get and stay in power.

Corrected.

And the current situation isn't? We are alreadythere, amigo. Sides have been drawn. The communist genie has been let out of the bottle and there isn't any going back.

We are well past time for a divorce in this country.

Why we can’t win is obvious, people are fickle and weak. Trump was a warrior. The only man ever to stand against and fight the corrupt evil effers in our Media and Govt. So you all throw him under the bus cause he can’t fix it with a snap of his fingers.

Oooh he has an ego you say or Oooh He talks so crude. You don’t defeat evil by being nice. You want him to talk sweet and sooth you like all the evil fucks in Govt now. You want perfect corrupt liars? Well then stick with them.

Me I will stick with the flawed imperfect but honest man. You turncoat fucks deserve what you get. JMHO