• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Candace speaks the truth.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia

Candace Owens calls LGBTQ+ people 'sexual plague' on ...​

1704581490715.png
    Advocate.com
    https://www.advocate.com › news › candace-owens-lg...

1 day ago — ... Owens says LGBTQ+ community is 'sexual plague ... Previously, Owens faced a suspension from YouTube for similar hate speech against the LGBTQ+ ...

Missing: predictablyrant

1704581461148.png

I think Candace authentically feels the way she claims, and I think she enjoys the work while being very good at it. If 'Opportunist' is defined as "finding one's niche and working hard at it"- then more power to her.

Unlike many of us, not everyone is smart enough to be a Conservative or Conserva-tarian from birth, and it's a good thing Blexit & Latinexit are happening!

I really wish we Americans were as united and energetic as the democrats.

I think Candace authentically feels the way she claims, and I think she enjoys the work while being very good at it. If 'Opportunist' is defined as "finding one's niche and working hard at it"- then more power to her.

Unlike many of us, not everyone is smart enough to be a Conservative or Conserva-tarian from birth, and it's a good thing Blexit & Latinexit are happening!

I really wish we Americans were as united and energetic as the democrats.
    Well said. She seems a brilliant woman.

I dont think they're that united. I see a small evil core, the uber wealthy who own the media and a few select situations, with a larger set of hitmen, who do a lot of dirty work. The largest percentage have just been deceived with pie in the sky. Many of them are starting to wake up.

Then there are the deeply ill.

And the truly evil.

She's a snake in the grass. Anyone who remembers her from GamerGate knows exactly what I mean.
    I did a quick Google, had never heard of that before. Followed the link, interesting, I might go a page or two more. I didnt have enough time to learn how Owen was involved, knowledge me.

I did a quick Google, had never heard of that before. Followed the link, interesting, I might go a page or two more. I didnt have enough time to learn how Owen was involved, knowledge me.

I'm not going into this rabbit hole again, but will scratch the surface just to give a quick reference. Owens was a hardcore Leftist who called all white people racist and hated anyone who was Right leaning and had an actual website dedicated to doxxing, swatting, and harrassing anyone she didn't like. The only reason why she calls herself a Conservative now is because she's a grifter who knows that being a black Conservative woman nowadays makes lots of money. Also, she hates the Left now because they were the ones who threw her under the bus after GamerGate for being the fraud she's always been. Her, Charlie Kirk, and Ben Shapiro are all fake Conservatives. That's pretty much the abridged version of Owen's lore.

I'm not going into this rabbit hole again, but will scratch the surface just to give a quick reference. Owens was a hardcore Leftist who called all white people racist and hated anyone who was Right leaning and had an actual website dedicated to doxxing, swatting, and harrassing anyone she didn't like. The only reason why she calls herself a Conservative now is because she's a grifter who knows that being a black Conservative woman nowadays makes lots of money. Also, she hates the Left now because they were the ones who threw her under the bus after GamerGate for being the fraud she's always been. Her, Charlie Kirk, and Ben Shapiro are all fake Conservatives. That's pretty much the abridged version of Owen's lore.
    She’s right up their with Ashley st. Claire “aka sex laptop”

Young and irrational turns older and rational?

There's good reason most college graduates are hardcore leftys. They absorb all the ideology w/o having the life experience of tempering that ideology with reality.
    If you're not a lefty by 20, you don't have a heart. If you're not a conservative by 30, you don't have a brain.

There's good reason most college graduates are hardcore leftys. They absorb all the ideology w/o having the life experience of tempering that ideology with reality.
    If you're not a lefty by 20, you don't have a heart. If you're not a conservative by 30, you don't have a brain.

The only time I ever called myself a Leftist/Liberal/Democrat is when I was in Jr. High to piss off adults because that's what rebellious young teenagers do. It's a social thing. Owens is doing this for monitary purposes.

Reactions: Charmingmander
    You sonud lkie soemone who has faleln for Cadnice’s grift, hook lnie and sikner.

Dear god our side is so weak.
    Our side's significant weakness is having an impossible to satisfy, ever shifting definition of which candidates are perfect enough, who is pure enough, to be supported. If they're not almost perfect they get rejected.

She's a strong voice in the Blexit movement and that's critical to defeating the democrats.

The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. Period.
    Lets ponder that.

Iran is our enemy.

ISIS just blew up some shit in Iran.

Does that make ISIS our friend?

I'm confused, LOL.

Our side's significant weakness is having an impossible to satisfy, ever shifting definition of which candidates are perfect enough, who is pure enough, to be supported. If they're not almost perfect they get rejected.

She's a strong voice in the Blexit movement and that's critical to defeating the democrats.
    Blexit derived from the Philando Castile shooting as a theory to get blacks to leave traditional financial institutions who took advantage of blacks historically ie. CRT.

Owens iteration has only gotten money to leave the bank accounts of wealthy conservatives under the guise of getting minorities to leave the democrats.

I don’t trust her one inch. She says what gets the most $, not the most results. Don’t be fooled into thinking she wouldn’t get right back on the plantation if it fattened her wallet.

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot
    I don't care if she is a grifter, the fact of the matter is, she makes excellent arguments and she is helping to change minds.
    She is also hot.
    She is a bit of a bomb thrower, but she schooled Maher. I loved it when she basically kicked Ted Leiu in the balls (if he has any).

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot
    Grifter or not, name a GOP regular that has said half as much.
    I'll hold off on the grifter part until she can just not pay taxes like AL.

R