• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Caning

The number one thing that would change American society for the positive is the intruduction of lethal force into the property crime category.

People need to understand there is a straight and narrow path of virtue, and that by straying from it you are automatically harming your society.

At some point maybe Singapore is a little be dickish about it, but we for sure wouldn't have the utter self destruction we have today if every third time someone stole a car they ate a .308 round from a sniper rifle.e.
You ever seen southland tales? This reminds me of that. Badass movie lol

not sure if true or just a lesson but when i was in school i was told that in ancient times, if they caught a delinquent doing something bad, they would take the entire family outside the city walls and stone them all.

they didn't have a big problem with delinquents.

How many American welfare whores have every one of their brood in some stage of the justice system?

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
Contrary to the present day administration’s belief, our Amendments are not up for interpretation, and caning very much violates the 8th Amendment. It’s leftover English bullshit punishment that we fought and won two wars to get away from.

Down with the Queen and King.

Can't agree it violates the 8th.
Look at the punishments during the founders time.

On every question of construction (of the Constitution) let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit of the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invented against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed. -Thomas Jefferson

Compassion is obviously a rare commodity in the US, and in years gone by I had good American friends who seemed nothing like the American you portray here. I merely pointed out that some practices in the world need ending, and are not conducive to eradicating violence when keeping violence on a State level, and gave just a few reasons why they should be abolished rather than kept just because that was they way it was done before....and do we really have to go backwards to deal with today's and future issues of conduct and behavior. I take on board that it was a Brit thing, and the Brits made the caning thing happen in Singapore....but when does it become a prop, a necessity and a fetish?

So a system where you're arrested for carrying a pocketknife is better than punishing criminals?
#bintheblade