• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cannot help it, got to post. Grandson @ Cooperstown Tournament

DetroitRearView

Hunter Shooter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 24, 2013
    Park County, WY
    Super, young man. Great talent, even better character. Single elimination 104 teams - they took it all last week. What a hoot to watch!

Attachments

• ADA86BAC-28EE-453F-A16D-C7459B67FDB9.jpeg
      ADA86BAC-28EE-453F-A16D-C7459B67FDB9.jpeg
      558.7 KB · Views: 129
    • 77C62A45-29B3-4A56-AD2E-0136D439EC41.jpeg
      77C62A45-29B3-4A56-AD2E-0136D439EC41.jpeg
      342.4 KB · Views: 135
    Outstanding! Take a minute to to enjoy the accomplishment & get back to work. There will be plenty of time to reflect during the post season.

Great job! Enjoy these years! They end before you know it!

In addition to the obvious kudos to the young man, be sure to thank his DAD (or whomever handled that role) for all the hard work!

Reactions: lash
    thats great you have reason to be proud and post it. try to make all the games you can and record all that you can i did this with my son when he played hockey years ago its priceless to go back years latter and watch it. i have his first and only hat trick on video it its always a hoot to watch.

Super, young man. Great talent, even better character. Single elimination 104 teams - they took it all last week. What a hoot to watch!
    Ok can’t help it again...grandson’s 13 yr Florida team has been smoking tournaments across the country
    Just this ending took it all handing California the loss in the Las Vegas championship

Reactions: Snipe260 and lash
    It’s perfectly okay to be a proud grandfather. As already mentioned, the parent(s) that enabled this are also to be appreciated and congratulated.

Outstanding! Take a minute to to enjoy the accomplishment & get back to work. There will be plenty of time to reflect during the post season.
    Good thing about grandads, the can enjoy for as long as they like, and they don’t have to do the work!???

Thats really really cool. I took 2 of my sons there. One of them was a really really strong team and we took 6th. To win it they must be a great team.

Those two weeks are some of my favorite memories ever. I loved it there.

Reactions: DetroitRearView