• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cant decide which ar10 platform

24 weeks is still a little conservative. I talked to someone on here who ordered theirs in October and it's still being finished
Bolt carrier groups are holding up the completion of SP10s. Supposedly they have ALOT of completed rifles there waiting to ship once they pump out the carriers on their new CNCs

Reactions: canezach
So here in the next 6 months or so I am going to be looking for an ar10 style of rifle I know I am looking at a 18"+ barrel length and either 7.62 or 6.5 creed and I shoot weekly anywhere from 300 to 600 yards I mainly shoot my 6mm cm and 223ai bolt guns but want a gas gun my budget is 5k for gun and scope I am leaning towards a gap10,repr or predaobr for the rifle any suggestions are appreciated

So to throw my 2 cents in here. pretty much all the options have been put out there already. I have a KAC and LMT currently and am very happy with the roles each plays. My suggestion is just to build on a decent lower set and trigger, use a good barrel (you can get M110 barrels from Marvin Pitts) or if you want to get fancy have someone make you one out of SS cut rifle blank) and LMT bolt carrier group with the dual ejectors and the AR-10 length buffer tube. Though lead times for all the parts are still going to be insane

Last edited: