• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can't read long topics on IPhone?

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    anyone else not able to load large pages like the DTA rifle discussion with an IPhone?

I am not having this issue with my phone, but I am having this issue with every laptop and desktop I have tried. I have also noticed that it seems to be every multiple page thread not just the DTA thread....

this is limited to the user account and specific topics,

We cannot recreate the issue, and there is no fix... it's not limited to phones either

If you can;t read them, you can't read them, nothing we can do.

If I create a new account would it correct the issue? I have noticed too that if I log out, I can read everything... obviously just can't post.

I have the same issue with the DTA thread. One work around I found on the Tapatalk app is to post in the thread then go to my profile and recent posts and I'll be able to access it. Alternatively, when I type "DTA" in the search bar (that's what brought me here) I can also access the thread via the search results.
    Again, this is only for the Tapatalk app as I've had no issues via normal web browser on my iPhone or MacBook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk