• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Can't we all just get along!!!

Bruiser_Joe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2009
Hell
Die Hards eat your heart out
laugh.gif

0ec7ec1f.jpg

i have a couple more glocks and a couple more 1911's just though some of you "XXXXX or die" guys would love this

Re: Can't we all just get along!!!

Yeah but which one is best?

pistols are like shoes.. one size DOES NOT fit all

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah but which one is best? </div></div>Im assuming thats rhetorical.

Obviously the 1911.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Die Hards eat your heart out
laugh.gif

i have a couple more glocks and a couple more 1911's just though some of you "XXXXX or die" guys would love this</div></div>

Haven't seen that 1911 joe. For me as of right now it's 1911s and M&Ps. I haven't shot my 21 in forever, since i got my M&P 40 haven't been able to put it down. Though it conforms to my small hands as does a 1911.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cpt. obvious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im assuming thats rhetorical.

Obviously the 1911. </div></div>

Indeed
grin.gif

Excellent lineup BigJoe. A little of everything. Now we need accuracy, reliability, and aesthetic testing ASAP! Alright just messing... but seriously
cool.gif

Great shot by the way, we can tell how you like your guns. Subdued yet classy, nicely done fighting guns.

I think your backup passport (of another alias) is showing from under the green notebook.

Your stickers look like my garage. Nice group picture as well.
front_wheel.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheLlam</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think your backup passport (of another alias) is showing from under the green notebook. </div></div>

People operating with multiple passports tend to have their tools funneled to them when they get close to their destinations, not display them in on-line forums.

if you were talking about the green thing it was face paint

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheLlam</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think your backup passport (of another alias) is showing from under the green notebook. </div></div>

People operating with multiple passports tend to have their tools funneled to them when they get close to their destinations, not display them in on-line forums. </div></div>

Which is why I pointed it out. Like you imply, that's not the best place to keep your identity documentation.

there was no documents in that pic, the worst that was in there was a coffee mug i didn't see.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gixxerk8</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your stickers look like my garage. Nice group picture as well.
front_wheel.jpg
</div></div>
No Brembo's!

i have posted pics of my previous bikes, nothing at the moment, i had BST's when i did track days, once i started racing they weren't legal so off they went for magnesium 16.5" marchesinis

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheLlam</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheLlam</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think your backup passport (of another alias) is showing from under the green notebook. </div></div>

People operating with multiple passports tend to have their tools funneled to them when they get close to their destinations, not display them in on-line forums. </div></div>

Which is why I pointed it out. Like you imply, that's not the best place to keep your identity documentation. </div></div>

You missed my point entirely. Anyone with extra passports keeps them well hidden away from casual observation, and definitely doesn't display a plethora of firearms, threaded for a suppressor or not. Those were the tools to which I was referring, not passports.

i have more rounds through a 226 then the others combined

soon enough, i do want a J frame, a full size performance shop 357 S&W and a COLT SAA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Die Hards eat your heart out
laugh.gif

0ec7ec1f.jpg

i have a couple more glocks and a couple more 1911's just though some of you "XXXXX or die" guys would love this </div></div>

I'm liking everything I see there, at least on some level. All decent choices.