• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Capt America's New Look for the Movies

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Being posted all over:
    CaptainAmericaCostume2-thumb-550x947-40169.jpg

Did Marvel hire BP execs to run things? Because all of a sudden, images from the studio's next two movies are leaking all over the place!

We already showed you those pics of Chris Hemsworth as the Thunder God in next May's Thor that made their way online, and earlier there was that verbal description of the designs for Captain America's outfit. But then Ain't It Cool News got hold of the actual Cap images that everyone was talking about!

CaptainAmericaCostumeLead-thumb-550x320-40168.jpg

CaptainAmericaCostume3-thumb-550x839-40170.jpg

Re: Capt America's New Look for the Movies

Disney bought out Marvel comics so they have more financial resources at their disposal now...we can expect to see a lot more Marvel movies in the future. Hope it doesn't turn out like the recent Spiderman, The Punisher, and Iron Man movies though..

I'm a bit of a closet comic geek and usually hate movie adaptations of original costumes, but have to admit, this version looks pretty sharp. Somewhat reminiscent of Cap's WWII uniform with a modern twist.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghillie Zen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm a bit of a closet comic geek and usually hate movie adaptations of original costumes, but have to admit, this version looks pretty sharp. Somewhat reminiscent of Cap's WWII uniform with a modern twist. </div></div>

I'm with you there. Having followed Iron Man all the way back to TOS I had to grin and bear some of the liberties they took with the movies but I do like this suit. If they are going back to WW2 I assume there is a Red Skull character in the movie.