• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Captain Kick Ass....Star of radio and television

Re: Captain Kick Ass....Star of radio and television

<span style="font-weight: bold">"Josh is a expert long-distance rifle shooter"</span>

man, I posted that he used that term not me. I'm just a guy with a rifle.

Let me guess, he read the Hog report ?

"and today Miss Elsie watched her prize hog lay in the in the mud, won't be long until those ribs are sticking to mine and now back to you Billy Bob" .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTRP-CKA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">man, I posted that he used that term not me. I'm just a guy with a <span style="font-weight: bold">BANJO </span> </div></div>

deliverance_banjo_player.jpg

Fixed it for ya.

Shankster, where in God's name do you get your avatars?!?

Great job Jay, you did well....

Nice work Jay! I am glad to see that your business is growing.

Wow what great thing for my friend, I caught the broadcast late because I was busy at work, like all good teachers Josh is going teach somebody a lesson on how to use a scope like they never thought possible, open there minds to a new way of shooting, and like all good teachers he will enjoy seeing his student learn.