• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Carbon Six LLC: Carbon Fiber wrapped rifle barrels (Holiday sale 2022)

CarbonSix

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 4, 2018
Louisiana
carbonsixllc.com
Hello again everyone!

It's that time again! Time for a holiday sale. Please see the attached image for details! We look forward to servicing y'all for all your barrel needs!

This does not apply to the in-stock/blem options. If you are interested in one of our blem/in-stock barrels, call me.

Carbonsixllc.com
[email protected]
Gene Gordon
Director of Sales
844-883-9493

Attachments

• Holiday sale 2022.jpg
    Holiday sale 2022.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:
Is there a code for the discount or do we need to call in? Need a barrel for a .300 Terminator build. Thanks!

I have a C6 Tikka 6CM prefit.
Headspace was spot on, shoots the lights out. Can load down for varmints and load up for ferals.
Have to get a 22Cal now.

Wondering if you guys have a regular 6-BR reamer on hand, I didn't see it on your reamer list.

If so, what is the freebore?

Wondering if you guys have a regular 6-BR reamer on hand, I didn't see it on your reamer list.

If so, what is the freebore?
We do not. We can rent one from 4D or Elk Ridge. I do not have their specs. You can send us 2-3 dummy rounds and we can use those to check fitment and if needed, throat it out.

Couple questions

What’s a c610 and c615 barrel?

Are you able to cerakote the stainless on a prefit?

a little confused on what to order for a tikka t3x in a mesa precision stock. currently have a proof carbon prefit, they say shank diameter of 1.135. which shank diameter is on your tikka carbon prefits, thanks.

Anyone have the contour specs? Website mentions the muzzle diameter only for each of the four contours but im assuming they all are not straight tapers to each muzzle size?

@CarbonSix Whats the weight differences between a 6cm 22” Sendero Vs Magnum contour? Looks like the weight calc has been removed from your website?

Do you Recommend one contour over the other? Coyote and deer hunting

Just for reference, I've had a C6 T-3 shouldered prefit in 6.5CM for several years now. Never had an issue with accuracy, or taking game with it. Just screwed it on to the recommended torque spec, checked with a headspace gauge to double check, and marched on with a full 30" step. Good barrels.