• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CarbonSix Rifle Barrels (15% OFF SUMMER SALE)

CarbonSix

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 4, 2018
Louisiana
carbonsixllc.com
If you are waiting to snatch a CarbonSIx Barrel, now is the time! All of our barrels are 15% OFF with Code: SNIPER15
  • 0.5 Minute Guaranteed
  • Custom Made to Order
Carbon Six Sale AD (SnipersHide).png

Do yall have any 7" twist .257 caliber barrels? Also any shorty (16-20") 8" twist 7mm barrels in stock?

I’ve ordered 5 prefit C6 barrels. All have been great and love that they’re fully customizable.

Reactions: CarbonSix
Welp, going to be needing another barrel. I’ll be giving you a call this week.

• Haha
Reactions: FuhQ
What’s the lead time?
The goal is about 3 months, though no absolute promises. This is our biggest sale of the entire year, so definitely take advantage of it if you're on the fence about ordering one. If you have any questions about customizing your barrel email us at [email protected] or phone call at 844-883-9493 and we will be happy to help. We are in the office M-F 8-5 CST.

Last edited:
The goal is about 3 months, though no absolute promises. This is our biggest sale of the entire year, so definitely take advantage of it if you're on the fence about ordering one. If you have any questions about customizing your barrel email us at [email protected] or phone call at 844-883-9493 and we will be happy to help. We are in the office M-F 8-5 CST.
Can yall do a .25 Creedmoor Improved 40º? I need a 20" Bull 1:7 twist chambered for that, headspaced for an Aero Solus action. Are the Solos actions all cut to the same headspace for a true torque-on prefit, or do they use a nut? I haven't ordered the action yet, still deciding on going Solus, or picking up something different.

You would have to provide a reamer. We do not have any 257 caliber reamers as it is extremely rare that we even get a request for that caliber. The Solus is a shouldered barrel, it uses a Zermatt Origin barrel.

Not trying to shit on a site sponsor, but after reading through this thread and recent issues with C6 barrels, I'd be weary of ordering one. YMMV.

Not trying to shit on a site sponsor, but after reading through this thread and recent issues with C6 barrels, I'd be weary of ordering one. YMMV.

There were a handful of QC issues that slipped through earlier in the year while dealing with personnel issues that have been taken care of. We have a new production manager and all new QC processes have been put in place. For example, all pre-fit barrels will now have a headspace spec sheet shipping with the barrel to show the exact specs of that barrel. The bottom line is we stand behind our product 100% and will work with a customer even if an issue isn't on our end.

That wasn't an attack on you guys. I have one of your barrels showing up tomorrow actually. I was fixing his contradicting post for him. Im looking forward to getting yours installed and broken in.

Reactions: 260284
That wasn't an attack on you guys. I have one of your barrels showing up tomorrow actually. I was fixing his contradicting post for him. Im looking forward to getting yours installed and broken in.
All good! we understood your post ;) just reassuring the people in the back of the class. Excited to hear some feedback on your new barrel! Definitely send us some shot groups!

Any chance you guys do 8.6 Blackout barrels in 12"?

At this time we do not. We will be moving toward ECM rifled barrels by this time next year and the 8.6 1:3 twist is something we will likely offer at that time.

Reactions: gnochi
At this time we do not. We will be moving toward ECM rifled barrels by this time next year and the 8.6 1:3 twist is something we will likely offer at that time.

10-4, thanks for the reply.

What kind of weight would I be looking at for a 22” Sendero contour .30cal barrel?

You would have to provide a reamer. We do not have any 257 caliber reamers as it is extremely rare that we even get a request for that caliber. The Solus is a shouldered barrel, it uses a Zermatt Origin barrel.
So, would I still have to pay the $75, even though I'd need to buy and provide a reamer for said barrel?

As a reminder for our BIG summer sale, if you have any questions about customizing your barrel, email us at [email protected] or phone 844-883-9493, and we will be happy to help answer any questions you may have. We are in the office M-F 8-5 CST.

Reactions: Eo12
What kind of reamer do you have for 6.5PRC? Do you have the 6.5PRC AW2 reamers? I'm thinking of ordering a new barrel for mine, but am concerned about getting clickers from the saami reamers

Email sent. Gene are all of your contours straight walled from shank to muzzle or are they profiled differently?
Screenshot_20230630_080819_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Here is a tricked-out .223 build, one our supporters have been getting a lot of attention on! YouTube Video link in this thread!

This is also our last month to take advantage of our 15% Sale on all barrels! Code: sniper15

357522574_6388961607853964_5281309847447949565_n.jpg

Attachments

• 357488710_6388961614520630_8065640448505428300_n.jpg
    357488710_6388961614520630_8065640448505428300_n.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: Eo12
@CarbonSix Any new 15% off codes for Hide members? My Solus action just came in yesterday, so I was going to order my custom 20" 1:7 twist .25 Creedmoor barrel tonight, but the code expired... 🫤

What are all the specifics of the accuracy guarantee how many shots ammo etc?

What are all the specifics of the accuracy guarantee how many shots ammo etc?
.5 minute minimum with proper load development and installation. Standard is 3-shot but the way we wrap our barrels and the steel core contour, our barrels have minimal to no POI shift even after 10-shots.