• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Case for 2 scoped rifles

Aakoo

Private
Minuteman
May 4, 2022
Scandinavia
Looking for a hard case for 2 scoped bolt action rifles, so far no luck. Any help / suggestions appreciated.

So, I need a case to transport my 2 Tikkas rifles, 16" T1x and 20" T3x, both in GRS Bifrost stock.

I played some puzzle, and as a result I need a case that is:

1) 40.5" x 18.5"
2) 46" x 16.5"
3) 53.5" x 14.5"

and minimum of 6" deep. With "full foam" that can cut to fit the guns snugly.

My preferred order is that, shortest case would be the best (easiest to pack in my trunk).

It seems that most cases are just a tad too short or narrow..

Also worth to mention that I prefer quality, so I'd like something like Nanuk, SKB, Peli etc..

Also, I hail from Finland, so selection is not the greatest, and prices are the highest 😄 But like I said, any suggestions are warmly welcomed!

I have a Plano field locker double rifle I use for my AXMC and Competition 284. It comes close to your #3 depending how your measurements are taken. Either of those guns are in no way fitting with other rifles in that case

I highly doubt it would hold both your rifles though. Maybe two tikkas with 3-9 optics and factory stocks

It’s like buying a 24 gun safe. In reality it holds 8-10 and you’ll struggle to even get 24 broom handles in the thing if you tried

• Haha
Reactions: Junco Grande
Those measurements, for internals of the case, are absolute minimums. 1 inch between rifles and 1 inch between guns / scopes and the case wall.

GRS stock is not the smallest, even when fully compressed, and both stocks have monopods. T1x has 2.5-20 and T3x has 5-25 on top, both with sun covers. So yeah, big package.

In addition to these I have 1 old bolt action, Kalashnikov and M&P15-22 in a 8 gun safe, and it's a very tight fit.

I knew I hadn't seen cases this big in a local shop, but I was not expecting not to find something from the Internet..

Y'all are awfully strong. T1x is light, but in a metal stock it might not be. Every time I've run double rifle cases I've regretted doing so because I'm a weak little kitten. Doable, but the weight adds up over time especially at the end of the trip when you're tired.

Y'all are awfully strong. T1x is light, but in a metal stock it might not be. Every time I've run double rifle cases I've regretted doing so because I'm a weak little kitten. Doable, but the weight adds up over time especially at the end of the trip when you're tired.
I shoot several times a week, and feel the same. Every hard case I have is in storage. Get a tri-fold shooting mat/case, wrap a rifle in it, put it in the car, stack the rest of them on top.

For local range trips, a cheapie drag bag or the GA Precision soft bag are great.

Two separate bags

Last edited:
I use my double rifle Vudoo or midway drag bags more often. But even those won’t hold your 2 rifles in one