• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Case for AICS 2.0?

lostangel

Private
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2010
El Campo, TX
www.inamorato.net
Does anyone make a case (Pelican style) precut for an AICS 2.0 folded?

My problem is my Tacoma has a fairly small back seat. Full length hard case will not fit. Hence the reason I bought the 2.0. Soft cases work, but I would really like a hard lockable case.

I suppose I could just get one of the Pelicans and cut the foam to fit, but...if there is a company that sells them that way, why re-invent the wheel?

I was able to find the transport caises for the AI rifles, but only the full length stocks, not the folders.

Thanks for any help.
I used the search and couldn't find anything. There was one thread that looked similar, but I got a message saying was unable to open the thread. Maybe too old?

Thanks

Patrick

Re: Case for AICS 2.0?

I run my 18" barreled AICS 2.0 in a covert soft case that nestles nicely inside a Pelican 36"... it opens up carry options and you don't have to deal with cutting the foam... just an idea for you.