• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cat shit in my flower bed

I have some of those traps I use on occasion at the farm. Have you ever caught a skunk and have him happy to see you when you got there? Didn't think so.

I will hold nothing for a few days. Get caught, get an asskick or shot, never to return if the asskick gave them something to remember.

I don't suffer fools and animals seem to learn faster than humans. Some animals just need shot, be it the big one or something they ran away from. I try to do that. Always give them a chance.

As to wild mushrooms, You are either dead right or maybe Dead wrong??? Know before you go. It took me years to learn it and I started as a young child and I still will never learn all of the bad ones. I only take the ones I am certain about.

Wild mushrooms huh? ;)

psychedelic-mushrooms.jpg

I used to have a 45 pound, red nosed, female pit bull that hated cats in her fenced back yard. If I wasn't fast enough to slow her down before she got to the cat, once she caught the cat, it sounded much like someone squeezing a bag of potato chips....crunch, crunch, crunch....at least it would be over quickly.

You one of those owners that we all hate, hope your not to attached to your cat, if it’s in other peoples property its fair game

It's a cat we all have them in my hood. They keep mice under control. What happens, happens.