• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Caught Spunking by the Boss's

Ravenworks

Zebco Pro Staffer
Minuteman
  • Feb 8, 2019
    Somewhere
    Well ya gota hand it to CNN for playing "Wargames" in case pops gets elected.

Six of the head idiots decided they were going to do a Zoom call and have a practice election win.
    Seriously, I'd like to make 7 figures and do stupid make believe shit.
    Then you always gotta havethat one guy.
    The New Yorker writer and CNN analyst Jeffrey Toobin dip shit through he had his video and audio feed muted during the call.
    Naw hell no, HE GOT CAUGHT FAPPING.

I think it's,well I don't know what to think except if it was someone from my platoon we would be laughing about it and drinking beer.

Idiot should have played it off as all was well,ROFL at liberal hiprocity.

They can't even call it what it was,
    A spokeswoman for the New Yorker said, “Jeffrey Toobin has been suspended while we investigate the matter.”

Cumon man no one here has ever rubbed one out ???? Hypocrisy is running rampant.

Reactions: Ravenworks
    Na the ones where you told me all about how your latest kink was auto erotica asphyxiation while looking down and pounding it out to pictures of some guy named Jefferey Damher?

Ahhh, swing and a miss. Lol, too much edge.....

B2451C0D-924E-4B42-BB72-5A12A84F2B54.png

• Haha
    Reactions: Ravenworks and Dpp
    Na the ones where you told me all about how your latest kink was auto erotica asphyxiation while looking down and pounding it out to pictures of some guy named Jefferey Damher?
    Explain why latex and EA makes you gay?
    Fuck, hope I'm not a closet fag and didn't know it.

• Haha
    Reactions: Dpp
    :ROFLMAO:

This story isn't going away soon:

The first comment is from a parody account, but impeccable timing for visibility.

Reactions: Ravenworks
    #Zoomdick...when you are dickless and need to prove it.

He was hacked, the NSA turned his cam back on to help Trump. :)

That’s the real problem , the industry will just move him around.

unlike the republicans and conservatives who are too busy shooting each other down as soon as they see a chance, the libs take care of their own.

which is the exact reason that trump might not win.

the republicans are too busy shooting at him rather then towing the line like the dens are behind Biden.

Taking notes, be sure to put tape over camera on lap top. CHECK

And this is the type of asshole that you would hear huffing and puffing in the bathroom at work in the a.m. when you decide to go into work early one day.

Reactions: jcm331
    ...I suppose that would depend on how hot he was....

A 10 is a 10, am I right?!

I deduct 11 points every time the 'hot chick' whips out a pecker. Always. I mean it, just the other week when I was....nevermind.

• Haha
    Reactions: ...
    Just found this on Reddit View attachment 7449516

Haha... these expressions are priceless.

the guy in middle right is hiding in the corner, petrified
    the guy in the bottom left looks like my kids on Christmas morning
    top middle had to call his buddy over to check this out
    and the lady on the bottom right isn't having any of this bullshit.

Politics aside, I fee genuinely bad for this guy. I'd grow a beard, drop a hundred pounds and start over somewhere in South America after a debacle like this. Jeffrey Toobin died on this skype call, and Fernando Alonso Consuelo-Ortiz was born. Godspeed Fernando.

scumbag harvard grad's job on CNN was to jerk off the public, so i don't think there should be any surprise here that he warms up on his own dick.

Haha... these expressions are priceless.

the guy in middle right is hiding in the corner, petrified
    the guy in the bottom left looks like my kids on Christmas morning
    top middle had to call his buddy over to check this out
    and the lady on the bottom right isn't having any of this bullshit.

Politics aside, I fee genuinely bad for this guy. I'd grow a beard, drop a hundred pounds and start over somewhere in South America after a debacle like this. Jeffrey Toobin died on this skype call, and Fernando Alonso Consuelo-Ortiz was born. Godspeed Fernando.

Its a fake picture.