• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CAUGHT! ----------- that EVIL b@stard PEDO JOE was wearing a WIRE!!!

Of course he was wired. He couldn't keep up the charade for 90 minutes. lol I could tell he was listening to someone well before the 60 minute mark. He started looking up and occasionally nodding while Trump was in the middle of an answer. Clearly someone was giving him rebuttles. I can just imagine the other end telling him to stop being so obvious. I would even go so far as to say the only genuine responses from Biden were to scoff and shake his head.

We're four years into a communist coup and every level of this government is compromised. Nobody is going to do shit about the wire.
What's more, there's an armed, violent, communist insurrection (albeit low level) going on in almost every major city.
We're going to look back and put the beginning of the Boogaloo in 2016 with Hillary and Obama's attempted coup, and then attempted (partially successful) sabotage of the Trump Administration and our country. It's already started. It's just going to get more and more intense no matter who wins, only if Biden America will surrender without a fight.

Hillary Clinton was telling Joe what to say. Its time for Joe to be put into a Old Cock Sucker Home.
What is the ratio of women to men in that home? Just planning for retirement.

• Haha
Reactions: candyx
What is the ratio of women to men in that home? Just planning for retirement.

Come man , here's the deal, buy the time they drag you in there your noodle is not going to be al dente anymore......:ROFLMAO:

Come man , here's the deal, buy the time they drag you in there your noodle is not going to be al dente anymore......:ROFLMAO:
And that is where the little blue pill comes into play. Hell, hook me up to a little blue IV for all I care.

Reactions: Josh1978
I'd LMAO if President Trump activated an "electronic signal jammer" the next time they meet so that Pedo Joe couldn't get fed the answers. Noting: Chris Wallace sure was running plenty of interference for Pedo Joe last night! I was waiting for President Trump to ask Chris if he was running for the office , if not then shut up! Now you can ask me questions... Would 've been classic.

Watch Joe's eyes and face carefully. At times he get's that distracted, yet focusing look. Like he's paying close attention, not to the debate, but to what someone is saying in his ear bud. His chin drops and he even slightly tilts his head. Anyone who has worked around people who use ear buds has seen the look. One second they are engaged with you, the next, they are still standing there, but they're somewhere else mentally.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The images viewed up close and from different angles show a crease in Biden’s shirt and rosary beads that he wears to honor his late son.

So it must not be true then.......That does not look like a crease and looking at his rosary beads from here

Look at them around 2min 20 sec.
So it does not look like them either.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
What minute in the debate was this wire seen. I'd like to go back and check the replay

C'mon. Show of hands. Who's surprised?Nancy Cuntlosi was probably backstage feeding him thoughts but after the second half of the Vodka bottle kicked in Joe was left twisting in the wind.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Does Trump's team not have the ability to disrupt a wireless signal?
Don't disrupt it, just feed in the answers you want Joe to ... squirrel, ah come on man, ya know the thing....

1601521350388.png

So who was Trump debating?
Trump knew he was wired. Pedo Joe refused a drug screen and a scan for bugs before the debate.

Surely Trump will insist on a scan if there is another debate. Either that or have a scrambler that sends a high pitch ear splitting frequency into the old cocksucker's skull.

Wired or UN-wired Joe is Joe. You can only polish a turd so much. All the wire does is add a little corn for texture. :)

• Haha
Reactions: FishinGuns
Rules of the debate:

"...There will be no fact checking." - Chris Wallace

WTF??

This left Pedo Joe wide open to deny and lie about things that have been on video for months, years.

Trump should have gone for the throat when that lying sack of shit challenged him to 'roll the tape' showing him bragging about threatening to hold bribe money back from Ukraine unless they fire the prosecutor.