• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I shot with a guy last weekend at a sporting clays match that manufactures CBD.
He highly (no pun) recommended a little THC with the CBD,,,,not enough to get buzzed though.
Helps with anxiety too. When I’m in the cage getting ready to shoot with a shit ton of people watchin,,,,

Reactions: BLEE
Most CBD products on the market, have very little CBD. It's mostly MCT with enough CBD added, so they can't get in trouble for false advertising. Be sure the that the product you choose has the amount of CBD, on the label. That being said, real CBD is a good product. Mix it with a little THC and it's a terrific product, without causing impairment. My guess is that big pharma are working over-time to prevent the combination from ever being legal, everywhere.

Last edited:
Most CBD products, on the market, has very little CBD. It's mostly MCT with enough CBD, added, so they can't get in trouble for false advertising. Be sure the that the product you choose has the amount of CBD, on the label. That being said, real CBD is a good product. Mix it with a little THC and it's a terrific product, without causing impairment. My guess is that big pharma are working over-time to prevent the combination from ever being legal, everywhere.
100%

FYI if you work for a place that drug tests, be aware that even though the amounts of THC are minute (<0.3%), they do exist and compound over time. I had a colleague get shitcanned over it. I know the guy well and the only product he used was store bought CBD oil purchased in TX.
True. You can fail drug tests because of it. Not FDA regulated so you don't always know what your getting. I know a guy too. Shifty way to lose your job.

For three months I tried a number of CBD Vape Oils...all of them gave me terrible headaches and elevated my anxiety.

In my search for back pain relief I came across a product called Mitragyna Speciosa, otherwise known as "Kratom". It's sourced from a leaf that grows in Southeast Asia and has been used to treat pain(among other ailments) for thousands of years. I've been taking it for the past two years with great success. If you're interested, I suggest getting a sample pack from this company: https://viablekratom.com/

Beyond pain relief it's really helped me cope with depression and anxiety, both of which I've been battling for the past 20 years.

I have 2 discs in my neck that are messed up. Surgery is risky and I'm not ready to stop walking around. I did have rotator cuff surgery for a tendon torn 80% about 20 years ago, had a finger that was almost torn off surgically repaired to reconnect tendons and ligaments. All three bother me on a pretty much constant basis. I have had a few other mishaps creating ongoing pains due to previous vocation and an ongoing adrenaline habit.
Good weed helps with the various pains tremendously but I won't stay employed if I were to be tested.
My wife and stepdaughters talked me into trying CBD. I researched much.
It works quite well. Not as good as the high quality sativa I tried but the effect is noticeable. 100% THC free.
As stated by another above...I am not pain free. I'm not really sure that is even possible. It is much more manageable.
Dosage: One of my stepdaughters convinced me to dose heavy for a week to get the stuff into my system. I ended up dosing heavy until I could really tell a difference, it took about 2 weeks. Then I backed off until the aches were there and then upped the dosage a little every day until I felt relief. I use several different products to digest depending on my locality. At home I use drops under the tongue. If I have to travel, the gummy bears are ok.
It do suck to get old but I'm still of the opinion that it beats the alternative.

Arthritis in the hands is kicking my ass,,,,Who’s tried CBD and does it work. Type, brand and dosage would be appreciated
I have just started trying CBD topical for my Chronic shoulder injury. I personally have not seen amazing results. But I had an acute issue with my elbow that it really seemed to help. So I am still on the fence on the topic. I will say that it’s better than chewing a bunch of ibuprofen every day. It’s not a the end all, but there is no harm in giving it a shot. It’s a $50 dollar gamble. It might work or might not. It depends if $50 is a life changing event for you. Not judging, but if you can afford it, it can’t hurt.

CBD anything is useless for most people. A CBD treatment needs to have some level of THC to be effective in managing pain. My doctor highly recommends a THC treatment along with CBD for pain or arthritis. I have tried so many different CBD treatments and it provides zero help. Your mileage may vary, but those people I've talked to in the industry says the CBD/THC treatment is what you want.

CBD anything is useless for most people. A CBD treatment needs to have some level of THC to be effective in managing pain. My doctor highly recommends a THC treatment along with CBD for pain or arthritis. I have tried so many different CBD treatments and it provides zero help. Your mileage may vary, but those people I've talked to in the industry says the CBD/THC treatment is what you want.
I have found this to be very true... topical creams with both work for my shoulder and tendon issues

I have found this to be very true... topical creams with both work for my shoulder and tendon issues
A neighbor who is a physical therapist gave me a jar of Papa & Barkley balm (cbd + thc) to help alleviate pain from a shoulder injury. It helped quite a bit. It ran out so I bought another jar but it was cbd only and didn’t really do anything. I've since had surgery so it’s much better now. My wife uses it for some joint pain. Same thing - the balm with thc worked much better. You won’t feel any psychoactive effects from the thc. If you have access to a dispensary get the one with the most thc. (It comes with different cbd:thc ratios.) It helped more than any other topicals I’ve tried. I avoid Tylenol and other painkillers taken orally so was glad to find this balm.

In fact, CBD comes in various forms: chocolate, chewing gum, creams, oils. That is, there are different variations of CBD for different preferences. Also, everyone uses CBD for various purposes: just to relax, relieve pain, or as an antidepressant. I like Vape CBD as it is the easiest and most enjoyable way to relax and relieve pain. Just think about the CBD pods you buy, they should be of good quality. I buy my CBD pods in knockoutcbd.com, here they are the best and highest quality. No matter what kind of CBD you consume, it is important to know the measure.

Last edited:
Arthritis is terrible. I can't even imagine the pain you're in. My friend had arthritis in his knees, he suffered for a very long time, and neither pills nor ointments helped him. Then our mutual doctor friend advised him to try CBD. A friend doubted for a long time, but the pain took over. The doctor even advised him to use the site cbd products for you, where you can order CBD with a good composition at a good price. A friend decided to try, and ordered. And about a miracle! The pain began to go away gradually, and the general condition improved. He ordered himself cbd in the form of candy, the dosage was 200 mg. But I recommend that you consult with your doctor before ordering so that everything is in order.

Last edited:
I have just learned that most states that allow CBD, just started allowing THC8 (or "Delta 8THC) made from hemp. I'm guessing not the same potency as THC9 from cannabis but probably better than no THC. And you will test ( + ) for marijuana for either.

My mom takes it for degenerative disk disease. She can barely function without it, almost completely pain free with CBD oil 1x a day. She’s not into taking any kinds of drugs and refuses opioids. If she says it helps, it helps.

My dad says it really helps his gout. But he got popped for THC on a random at work and was allowed to retire in lieu of termination. Be careful. He’s not used MJ/THC since he was a teenager. Standards for testing this oil have got to be lacking.
Guys, I have been struggling with headaches for some years already and I just want to hear your opinion on does weed help headaches as I have read this article on https://askgrowers.com/blog/does-weed-help-with-headaches and it was pretty detailed but I would like to know your personal thoughts here.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing! Will try this CBD oil to fight arthritis. CBD is the only thing that helps me to make the symptoms caused by arthritis lighter. It is why I enjoy smoking the cannabis flower. Also, it is a good thing for relaxing. I have a stressful job, and I always have problems falling asleep because of it. It is why I regularly smoke cannabis before going to sleep to relax and forget about all my problems and responsibilities at work. My life would be much harder without cannabis.

Last edited: