• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Controlled Chaos Arms

Gun Plumber
Minuteman
I've been tardy posting content here on the hide... Not all the work you see is 100% CCA home grown. Some are weapons built by other, most are either built by CCA or coated and/or smithed by Controlled Chaos Arms. We're especially proud of our Glock work including grip reductions, trigger work, etc. As more work gets done, we'll add pics so we can better communicate our capabilities and provide project ideas for you all. Our coating work is primarily Cerakote...

Love the hide and hiders... Thanks to all our loyal and supportive customers!

Michael & the CCA Crew...

PS- Send us a quick email through the contact page of our site for a quote on work. We get a lot of questions on costing structure and we handle this by providing individual quotes for each job. Thanks in advance! Controlled Chaos Arms

a little 'red' we matched up for a customer, as he wanted his wife's weapon to match the car color he bought for her:

the les baer unit a customer has carried for a long time now... he wanted a facelift:

a bit of break up on the slide:

a face lift for the stainless sig:

a little multicam nicey nice:

new look for the 92:

burnt bronze has been very popular out there and i can see why people like it:

urban camo:

and lastly for now, our new in house cerakote mix of "CCA Mud" on this sweet shooter:

Couple Team things CCA did for us

524399_432321006818017_1079880260_n.jpg

395377_509727622410688_80031294_n.jpg

Thanks Michael ;) Thinking about sending my Glock 35 slide out to you for some of that Hornady Red love.

a few new pics for you to enjoy and consider.

WE SEEK TO EARN YOUR WORK!

GLOCK WORK... G20 with grip texture, HD Reinforced beavertail, and trigger guard undercut:

G19 with grip reangle, finger grooves removed, trigger guard undercut, and texturing...

KRYPTEK Camo, with our trigger job, new sights, and we also HAND CHECKERED at 30 lines per inch the front strap:

Great work! What other 1911 work do you do other than the front strap checkering & trigger job?

Great work! What other 1911 work do you do other than the front strap checkering & trigger job?

pretty much the full range... cutting the frame to .250" to accept a standard beavertail, trigger work, tightening, cutting sights in, checkering, custom building, etc.

we've been building full custom packages using fusion frame and slides, wilson and nighthawk parts... i'm really proud of the work we're turning out and we'd love to pick up more business.

if there is something you need, chances are we do it. if we don't, we'll be honest about it and help you find a great smith who does.

-michael

pretty much the full range... cutting the frame to .250" to accept a standard beavertail, trigger work, tightening, cutting sights in, checkering, custom building, etc.

we've been building full custom packages using fusion frame and slides, wilson and nighthawk parts... i'm really proud of the work we're turning out and we'd love to pick up more business.

if there is something you need, chances are we do it. if we don't, we'll be honest about it and help you find a great smith who does.

-michael

Sounds good. I've got a Colt Govt. model XSE that I would like to have some work done to in the future (beavertail, FS checkering, blend in a S&A MSH w/ magwell, & I assume a refinish would be necessary).

Last edited:
Out of curiosity CCA, how does this process work? Your work looks amazing!

I have a glock23 that I would be interested in getting a grip like some of the ones you have in this thread. They look great.
I'm in CA and obviously just registered to this board although I have lurked here from time to time. PM me if you like.

Go to their site and either email or call Mike. Controlled Chaos Arms

I have my STI out there now getting their special treatment. They do excellent work and couldn't recommend them highly enough. I am sure Mike will post a pick when it's done.

Michael did a grip reduction for me on a Glock 19. Had the grip taken down to Glock 26 dimensions and worked over for better gripping surface.

Nice carry piece. Smaller grip aids in concealment plus, the longer barrel makes it a better shooter.

CCA does great work and I'm sure I'll be back many more times.......

Michael,
Looking forward to the Manners adjustment knob.

Sending you an email regarding an underused old Kimber 1911 that needs sights,grips and Cerekote. Nothing wrong with it....the NightHawk is just the first one normally grabbed.

Thanks....

Don't know why but that copper color is really growing on me. Might have to see what i have to make that color LOL My STI will have a gun metal grey slide, black frame and red magwell. Got to have a touch of color. ;)

Don't know why but that copper color is really growing on me.

Thats the color I was thinking of as well.....I believe he calls it burnt bronze. I saw some textured tactical grips that might be cool with it. All my 1911's are black with rosewood grips so I think I will go with something different this time.

Thanks for recommending CCA....wasnt sure who I would go with.

Out of curiosity CCA, how does this process work? Your work looks amazing!

I have a glock23 that I would be interested in getting a grip like some of the ones you have in this thread. They look great.
I'm in CA and obviously just registered to this board although I have lurked here from time to time. PM me if you like.

PM sent! Glad to help out, as WE WANT YOUR WORK!

-michael

Thats the color I was thinking of as well.....I believe he calls it burnt bronze. I saw some textured tactical grips that might be cool with it. All my 1911's are black with rosewood grips so I think I will go with something different this time.

Thanks for recommending CCA....wasnt sure who I would go with.

burnt bronze it is. PM sent Pester!

-michael

Here's my STI back from CCA. I couldn't be happier with Michael's work on not just the paint but the trigger tuning. CCA is more than just paint. Check them out for your gunsmithing needs as well.

CCA transformed this 1911. Trigger work, stoning, tightening, cut in new sights, color, etc:

CCA built up Glock 20. Reangled grip, undercut trigger guard, trigger job, cut in RMR sight, cerakote, etc.:

CCA reworked kimber carry. Trigger work, stoning, custom made grips, tightened slide, cerakote, etc.:

CCA reworked Glock. Reangled frame, undercut trigger guard, trigger job, RMR cut in, etc.:

CCA rebuilt and renewed High Power:

CCA reangled Glock frame, finger pads, texture, trigger guard undercut, new sights, burnt bronze color, trigger job, etc.:

Tightened up this 1911 and gave it some color:

Glock reworked... Reangled frame with all the trimmings, trigger work, cerakote, etc.:

CCA reworked Glock. Reangled frame, trigger guard undercut, finger pads, texture, "CCA Mud" cerakote, tall sights, cut in for optic, etc.:

CCA enhanced 2011. tightened, trigger job, and cerakote:

CCA reworked ruger... this thing was rusty and in bad shape. fortunately it was only surface rust we were able to get passed. We added fluting and a trigger job along with cerakote to protect the metal:

All in the family Glocks. All reangled, with undercuts and texturing with "CCA Mud" cerakote:

Dark Bronze Cerakote:

Tungsten cerakote:

Tiffany Blue for her:

Custom 1911 work and Cerakote on this 1911:

Custom 1911 work and cerakote on this 1911:

CCA kryptek:

CCA reworked Glock. Reangled frame, undercut, pads, texture, new sights, burnt bronze cerakote fade:

CCA reworked glock with slide mods and RMR cut in along with Burnt Bronze cerakote: