• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CCI 22lr

luckygunner and cheaperthandirt will never see any of my business again.
Both are "offering" a box of bulk federal 36 gr cphp "the value-pack" for $110.00.
That's not the price for 4 (525 round) boxes, that's the price for 1 box, and doesn't include shipping.
Apparently it's selling well at that price, just not to me.

Funny thing, my RWS 54 22 cal springer, makes the same size holes and same size groups
at 50 yards that the CCI mini-mags do from my CZ 455 American. At 9 bucks for (500) 22 cal pellets
I'm having no problem finding pellets and enjoy the shooting just as much.

lg and ctd can pound sand.

Last edited:
$85 for a brick of CCI Blazer!! Anyone willing to spend that, I'd be willing to sell. You can find Wolf MT in stock for cheaper. It's a free country and they can put what ever price on it they want. But what little extra they make, might affect them in the long run. Reflects poorly on them, to my eyes.

Way to high a price. I'm with Joe, Justin, and 3Wide on this. I can get this and other comparable .22lr at a way better price. These folks (Luckygunner and Cheaper than Dirt) are gouging!!! They'll never see one penny from me.

Still cheaper then Gunbroker...

If you guys know any cheaper place to buy 22lr ammo, let me know....I'm running low..

I'm up at 6 am every day getting ready for work.
Easy enough to see what's in stock on line, while sipping the morning coffee
and place an order before the rest of the world wakes up.

wikiarms, gunbot, ammoseek, ammospy and findmeammo,
find your price per round, check shipping costs, order.
Delivered to the front door.

Totally unbelievable, all that ammo sold out... Looks like it was a good price...

In the past month I have purchased over 4k rounds from Walmart. My wife and I go grocery shopping early on Saturday morning. Some days they have CCI 100 round packs, Some days federal 550 bricks and this past Saturday CCI Stingers. We both buy three boxes of whatever they have in stock and come home to celebrate.

Before you call me ugly names...I have one son that is an Army officer stationed at Ft. Brag that cant find ammo and another son that likes to take his girl friend shooting.

Its starting to come back. Just don't get in a hurry.

No, that was a not a good price. There are many uninformed people in the world though. And more than a few people that will act like lemmings.
Totally unbelievable, all that ammo sold out... Looks like it was a good price...

For some people, who have disposable income and loved to shoot, the price was good to them. Too bad, some places have 22 in stock at a good price and others don't.

No, that was a not a good price. There are many uninformed people in the world though. And more than a few people that will act like lemmings.

Luckygunner has been a price gouger since before it was cool... I will gladly sell 525rd federal value packs for 90$ a box! Hell how about mini mags for 25$ per 100 too? :D

Just because some are uninformed does not make the price good. When match grade ammo is available elsewhere at the same price Lucky is charging for bulk or HV, logic should tell you that is a poor choice. Most people here will know better, some apparently not.
For some people, who have disposable income and loved to shoot, the price was good to them. Too bad, some places have 22 in stock at a good price and others don't.