• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Cci 450s available in Brownells

Good looking out! At least primers are trickling out a bit more frequently

I can’t remember seeing 450s stay available this long. Crazy, either we’re all back ordered and the system is messed up or they got a big stash in. Hoping for the latter. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: AR-180
Thank you!

Surely after spending $160 on primers, you can find $90 worth of stuff you simply must have, right? If you get the total over $250 code SRG knocks $20 off the total effectively negating the hazmat.

😱sniff sniff no lrp primers for me :cry:😭😭😭lol i'll get em next time maybe .

I was able to get multiple orders of 2 bricks, got confirmation emails etc, hope they all ship

Reactions: Kaveman44
Hey guys, the limit is two PER order.

If you want more than two thousand, hypothetically... you could split it over more than one order, just sayin

I submitted my order this morning, just a few minutes before 11AM, Brownells just charged my CC, that means the order is moving along!!! Today was a good day!

Me either, I've heard that has to do with quantities. For example they set the in stock notifications to go out when they get 1000x units of a product in, if they only receive 200... guess what?

Looks like they’re still in stock if anyone wants more, give them a call, if your order hasn’t left yet, they can put it under the same hazmat…..

My in laws happened to be there yesterday and scored some for me. Man oh man that was lucky, but I’ll take it!