• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors CCW Picture thread

mwroseberry

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 31, 2009
urbana, ohio
My RIA Compact with Kimber ambi safety, Wilson combat magwell, Wilson mag, custom stock grips, Crossbreed supertuck holster:

ria1911.jpg

By mwroseberry, shot with FinePix F480 at 2010-02-28

Thanks,
Merritt
SGT USMC vet.

Re: CCW Picture thread

Glock 22 and Woolfe Gunleather IWB and Beltman 1.75

Same gun with El Paso Saddelry OWB

Mine is a pretty boring G19 in an MTAC. I'll snap a picture soon (saving my spot). I use a Beltman 1.5", too.

Your able to conceal that pretty well? If so, how big are you? I'm 6 foot and 200 pounds, gun still seems like it'd print easily.

Glock 17 in a Galco IWB. Picking up a G26 for the warmer months.

Pics later.

Smith 1911 stainless tac model, blue accents, milt-tac grips, stoner holster. Im 6-5 245 easy to conceal for me. Pics later

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slowandsteady</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your able to conceal that pretty well? If so, how big are you? I'm 6 foot and 200 pounds, gun still seems like it'd print easily. </div></div>

If that question was directed at me im 6'2" 243 and it conceals just fine, some shirts arent long enough though. I have Kirkpatrick Model 2000 suede lined coming in a few weeks for my g22 and it it should ride a wee bit higher. I liked the EP since it serves double duty for my g22 and sig226. Fits both perfectly, go figure..

100_1391.jpg

Caspian Officer frame, Caspian Commander slide, Bar-sto barrel, S&A parts. All in Garrity leather. 10mm

Does anyone use crossdraw? Or have expirence with Kramer leather? Thanks

Gotten away from the railed 1911 now. This one seems to work even better for me than the 1911, and I didn't think that was possible.

Pic from a "What all do you carry everyday?" thread.
pix010.jpg

Vanilla...I'm carrying a Kimber TLE II with a rail....haven't been having any luck finding a good concealment holster due to the rail...What holster were you using or do you recomend anything I could use?

Thanks for any input provided....

I imagine you'll have to what I did: I called up the Milt Sparks people, put in an order, and waited nearly 6 friggin' months for my leather. It's horrible having to wait that long, but if you're into quality leather like I am, you gotta do it, I guess. I learned my lesson on cheap holsters a long time ago.

Any other questions, just ask.

Here's my Sparks Versa Max 2
gunpix017.jpg

Side by side with the TT Gunleather IWB for the M&P
ttgunleatherholster006.jpg

Sig P239 with enhanced trigger package/Don Hume holster:

DonHumesmall-1.jpg

SigP239ISO-1.jpg

Sig P229 SAS Gen II (short reset trigger) with Sig aluminum grips:

P229ISO.jpg