• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CDiPrecision Ginworks DBM Special..check it out

CDiPrecision

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
July 2014 Special, Free inlet and/or install with CDi DBM Purchase(even from Midway USA or other dealers). Buy a CDi DBM and your inlet/install is free*($125 value). This effectively makes our part price $84.00 for the DBM. Why buy off brand DBM with zero customer support and service,wait for them to make them, and have to deal with headache of finding a competent Gunsmith to install it, and no guarantee it will work or be right. We Guarantee it works, forever, and installed correctly by CDiPrecision. Order Today.

CDiPrecision Gunworks

We also have Long action Mauser 98 Large ring DBM in stock, and ready to go, 300 Win mag or 338 Lapua size mags available..thanks guys, looks great

Jeff

l

How about a 223 tikka sporter? I know there have always been some questions with these given the stocks, don't know that I've ever seen one done.

Going to do my best to get in on this! Jeff can I send just the stock? Bell and Carlson Medalist 5 model 2094 for a SA Rem 700. Or do you take drop in if I feel like driving over to your side of the state?

Hi, yes on the sporter, we have pics on our facebook page, check here ;) We dun lots of them dudes ;)

1000054_616676701678033_1599033280_n.jpg